Thanks John!

I'm good, no need to send the freebies.

Very nice of you to offer though.

Yes, I am "one of those guys" that will be a huge pain in the ass to a seller who pulls stuff like this.

Even though it's only a few dollars, the sellers who do this will keep doing it to the next guy if nobody pushes back.

Every time somebody chimes in and I respond, it does look like more and more whining when you read through the thread.

I can be off at work and somebody reads the thread and thinks I'm still sitting at my computer crying about this.

So I kind of understand the "STFU it's not a big deal" comments.

I have no hard feelings about what anybody posted.

I love milsurp like I like my C&R guns., shitty and in need of cleanup. Like I said Spartacus, since they haven't held the good customer service end of the deal I'll take em off your hands. Sucks they don't want anything to do with it, and like you, I would be a little pissed about them. I have received molded milsurp and just washed it but shipping wet and moldy is a little far of a stretch. Most companies would take the high road and just send out a few to keep ya quiet

Yep, if I don't have to ship them back to the seller they are yours.

Give me a few days to see what happens on this.

• Like 2
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

http://www.knifecountryusa.com/store/product/154654.154683/china-made-4184-misc-military-surplus-ak-three-pocket-mag-pouch.html   free shipping and coupon code "freedom" gets you another 10% off

One word silly......   Accessorize!

NEED??? On a gun forum?  We don't NEED 90% of the shit we have in our safe's, but we keep buying.   My ten came just as described.  They have a surplus smell to em, but nothing a couple days hanging

Posted Images

Thanks John!

I'm good, no need to send the freebies.

Very nice of you to offer though.

Yes, I am "one of those guys" that will be a huge pain in the ass to a seller who pulls stuff like this.

Even though it's only a few dollars, the sellers who do this will keep doing it to the next guy if nobody pushes back.

Every time somebody chimes in and I respond, it does look like more and more whining when you read through the thread.

I can be off at work and somebody reads the thread and thinks I'm still sitting at my computer crying about this.

So I kind of understand the "STFU it's not a big deal" comments.

I have no hard feelings about what anybody posted.

I love milsurp like I like my C&R guns., shitty and in need of cleanup. Like I said Spartacus, since they haven't held the good customer service end of the deal I'll take em off your hands. Sucks they don't want anything to do with it, and like you, I would be a little pissed about them. I have received molded milsurp and just washed it but shipping wet and moldy is a little far of a stretch. Most companies would take the high road and just send out a few to keep ya quiet

Yep, if I don't have to ship them back to the seller they are yours.

Give me a few days to see what happens on this.

Fuck that!  Fill em with dog shit, then piss all over them and send em back to those assholeshaha.gif

• Like 1

They should have been a little more straight forward about the condition variations... They likely lost money on the shipping alone, I know I can't ship a magazine pouch across the country for less than $9.

My mag pouches get moldy all the time. I normally just dunk them in the pool and hang them on the line to dry.. Generally military gear won't bleach out too bad.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Old topic, but my refund is inbound. Unfortunately it's probably only because I went through paypal AND the BBB. I would have been more reasonable if they had replied to my emails and not been so shady about the whole issue. 

• Like 1