I love that series! Very well thought out. It's a good cold war era spy thriller. Think a serious spy vs. spy. Not much in the way of pc political spin, just CIA and FBI vs. KGB.

FX has a lot of damn good shows. Justified, The Bridge, The Americans, American Horror Story.

A warning though, if you prefer your TV dumbass - stupid stick the Duck Dynasty or American Idol! You will have to engage your brain to watch the shows I listed....

• Like 1

FX has a lot of damn good shows. Justified, The Bridge, The Americans, American Horror Story.

I agree completely! wink.png

edit: In all truth I don't know what "The Bridge" is... Raylon's body count is WAY down from previous seasons. I'm just waiting for him to start giving a curtsey to people he sees around town...

Edited by Maxwelhse

Yep Amerikans is very good IMO

So far they have done a pretty good job making it feel very realistic (at least as far as I know)

I like how the female, who is very petite and typically gets stereotypical feminine roles, plays the more hard ass assassin character.

...and yes, Justified rocks 

So far i've been entertained enough that the E Ky stereotypes havent annoyed me too much

Boyd Crowder has got to be one of the best roles on TV.  Also, did yall notice him in the "He/She" role on Sonjs of Anarchy?

Cheers

Harv

The Bridge is about a serial killer on the El Paso Texas / Mexican border. The perp works both sides with his victims being mostly female. The story line is about two detectives, one a female El Paso detective and the other a male Jaurez  detective who partnered up and are working the case together.  

As a side story there is a  tunnel across the border on a local ranch being used to smuggle guns/drugs/ slaves back and forth. 

I enjoyed the first season of it.

I agree on Justified, it's time for Raylon to start kicking ass again. That dude who plays Boyd Crowder is all over TV. I've seen him on some NBC show as I flipped through the channels. I like him best on Justified though...

Dont mess with that old lady, she's worse then all of them, cold!

I like The Americans.

Yes indeed,that's one ruthless old bitch!  

I like how when the KGB agents are speaking English, there isn't even so much as a hint of a Russian/Slavic accent, which is an accurate portrayal,because that's how it was,they were slick!