Help! Hammer Follow Issue

It used to be that the G2 was around $25, and the Arsenal was near $100.

The Arsenal FCG also will have trigger slap when using some bolt-on trigger guards, as it requires a square-head rivet or nut underneath the trigger (where the trigger guard attaches to the receiver) to act as a limit stop. The milled conversion trigger guards that use button head screws will probably not provide enough of a stop, and you get trigger slap.

The G2 also seems to work without issue for 99% of conversions.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There was an issue a long time ago with some G2 disconnector spring pockets being the wrong depth. This may or may not be the problem, but I will bet that the problem is with the disconnector, and esp

OK, let's step back a bit. The G2 does not suck and thousands of successful conversions have been made with that trigger group. You have replaced the hammer with the original, so that eliminates, and

OK. I said I was referring to Shannon, but he has a very good point here that I want to reinforce. If you look at the picture of my FCG with the disconnector engaging the hammer. Compare it to your pi

Posted Images