5 round +1 base plate ?

Any interest out there for a +1 base for the factory 5 round mag ?

We have been asked to produce some, but so far not enough to make it feasible .

How about you guys in the mag capacity limited states?  Is it worth it for you to gain another round or 2?

I haven't tested it but I'm pretty sure we could get a +2, just as easily, as many of the 5's can be made to hold 6 as they are.

Can't really see a big need, or use for them.

A case where you want more than 5 rounds but can't use a 10 rounder?

More is almost always better, so I probably wouldnt mind if all my 5s took 6 or 7, but I dont see a need that's strong enough that I'd actually pay for it.

Have you looked at the new BR99 steel mags? I have no idea what they look like, but maybe you can design an extension that fits both?

Had a request for some, not enough to run a batch, just thought I'd ask if there may be more interest. I haven't used a five for over a year, 

Most 3 gun matches around here have dropped slugs or buck, so no need for one.

The only real need that I can think of would be for those in the mag limited states.

We haven't seen the BR mags, heard they exist, haven't seen any, or looked that hard either.

Had a request for some, not enough to run a batch, just thought I'd ask if there may be more interest. I haven't used a five for over a year, 

Most 3 gun matches around here have dropped slugs or buck, so no need for one.

The only real need that I can think of would be for those in the mag limited states.

We haven't seen the BR mags, heard they exist, haven't seen any, or looked that hard either.

I sometimes have one, or two, on my belt if its a mixed ammo stage, just in case, but that's about it.

What states allow MKAs but not 10 round mags? Can't be too many?

Good point , now that you mention it.

I was thinking of NJ ,but they outlaw a semi with a pistol grip, OK on a pump

Seems like CT and MA have some kinda restrictions, NY ? can't keep their's straight from week to week.

CA & CO can both have 10, .  .  .  I think

Then wake up Ladies, Steel 10rd mags made by Bora, for the BR99 (will fit the MKA)

Here's a little vid, test firing them.

http://youtu.be/zBeP-dvpX18

We've been awake for a while. Instead of posting videos, how about a link to a place where we can buy them? Until then, they're about as much vaporware as the Rhino arms 12 gauge upper.

Edited by gose

Whoever imported the BR99's

Over here the importer was offered the 10rg mags when he ordered a batch of BR99's

So ask them first, if not give me a shout.  

Natmil told me to talk to Atlantic Arms. Atlantic Arms told me to get MKA mags.

They seem to be available in Europe though, so I guess they'll show up here soon enough