Last Shot Hold Open Device

Here is a device that just might work with a little help from Tony Rumore. I am emailing him the info to look at. This just might be the ticket for real. Check it out!!!! http://www.geocities.com/akcatch/

They claim to have a patent on their device. So unless their willing to alter one for the S 12 it wouldn't work. have you contacted the company to see if they would be interested in making one for our gun?

I haven't contacted the company. It might be that the only thing that needs changed is the mags follower which they don't have a patent on. As far as the patent, unless your selling it they couldn't do anything about coping it. And if you only have to modify it then there is definatly nothing they can do if you are modifing one of theirs. If you copy it and change it by 10% it is not the same product and you could make and sell it. I don't want to make one, I don't want to sell it. I just want the feature. I just thought maybe we could buy one from them and modify our mags and/or the device. I going to see what Tony says about it, but I think the device will intall without a problem and the only thing we would have to do is adjust are mags. MikeD

If ya'll can be patient just a little longer you will get your LRBHOs.

I have a working prototype in my gun now and me and my partner are in the process of getting them ready for manfacture.

PATIENCE

For now just learn how to use the factory BHO properly and if you don't have one our fellow member Jeric has some fine quality ones for sale that will drop right in. All you have to do is cut a small slit in the bottom of your receiver in the same place as the factory ones.

For now just learn how to use the factory BHO properly and if you don't have one our fellow member Jeric has some fine quality ones for sale that will drop right in. All you have to do is cut a small slit in the bottom of your receiver in the same place as the factory ones.

Will your LRBO work with Jeric's installed as well, or is it either / or?

For the record, I have one of Jeric's, installed by Tony at Tromix. I ran into a little problem, no one's fault really, and needed to have the design of the BHO spring changed slightly. Both Tony and Jeric stepped up to the plate and offered me a fix at no cost to me. Jeric ended up fabricating a custom spring and sending it to me for free! He wouldn't even let me reimbuse him! Both great guys to work with -- patronize Tromix and Warfield Armory whenever you can, and with no worries. It works great now. Thanks guys.

Cobra, will I have to already have a BHO installed on my s12 for your LRBHO to work (is your mod something that trips the exhisting BHO)? Just curious, I have nothing at this point and if it's not required I don't feel the need to buy something to take it off. By your post and what I've heard of the Russian design I think I already know the answer but want to be sure. Good luck bud, sounds like 2006 is going to be a banner year for Saiga owners.

If ya'll can be patient just a little longer you will get your LRBHOs.

I have a working prototype in my gun now and me and my partner are in the process of getting them ready for manfacture.

PATIENCE

A LRBHO and new 10 round mags, plus maybe someone will come out with a magwell. Our S12's will almost be swat models.

-S you are right there, those guys are both top notch and great to do busines with.

6500rpm you don't need to have an existing BHO to use this one but if you already do have one it will make installation of this one easier. Sorry to be so vague but it's just not time yet to go into a lot of details. I will have live fire testing on video soon and will post it and start a thread to guage intrest.

There isn't much else I can say right now. Trust me though it's coming and you guys will all get first shot at them.

:super:

I guess the question now is who's going to build us a magwell to go along with our new LRBHO and the 10 round mags?

How am I going to afford shooting my baby! 10 rounders, Lrbh's. I'm going to have to work part time at the local gun shop or Wally World to afford rounds!

Keep us posted on your goodies!