I'll take time to honor the last great generation this country seen.

post-32793-0-67837700-1402014729_thumb.jpg

post-32793-0-92501200-1402014741.jpg

Thank you all for your courage, and for the sacrifices that so many now days do not and will not understand. Your actions will not be forgotten.

• Like 2

I was bewildered when Obama referred to them as the Greatest Generation in his speech even though he was the douche nozzle that shut down THEIR Memorial. RIP to the fallen. Thanks to all who participated on this day 70 years ago.

• Like 3

The greatest generation

How can we live up to what they gave for us?

It would be hard. Young men would have to stop wearing womens pants for one, and get out and actually learn something productive. The sad thing is that there isnt very many of these guys around now, and they seem to be going away on a daily basis. Its sad.

• Like 2

To see Obama give tribute to these great men is an insult to them.  I remember 20 years ago I had a next door neighbor who landed on Omaha Beach who was so bothered by having Clinton appear there after he saw his fellow soldiers cut down at that beach. He was bothered at the way the freedom he fought for was being eroded by the then Pervert in Chief. These men are probably feeling more insulted by that Muslim occupying the White House that Joe did 20 years ago.

• Like 2