VA Audit = Tens of Thousands of Veterans Waiting for Care

I'd be happy to go to the local military base (Ft. Stewart / Hunter Army Airfield) rather than have to commute to Charleston, S.C.  I think it's retarded that I have to go 120 miles (each way) away to get care that is available within 40 miles.

The VA isn't always the horror-show they depict on TV lately and the cost is something I can afford..  But it isn't very convienient either...  It is what ObamaCare will be soon as they drew straight from the VA play book for ideas when they came up with the legislation.

Macbeau...

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

VA as we know it is 100% a political payola machine. Separate Veterans care is as abhorrent as separate black schools were. Separate means UNEQUAL!

Give our Vets the same care as everyone - payed medical insurance to use in the public medical system. It would SAVE $$$$$$$$$ and result in better care.

• Like 1

If in active combat and wounded or if you served your career as active duty, you should be taken care of both financially and medically.

If you were like me and did your time and then went on to the real world, buy your own fucking insurance or pay them cash.

Too many "veterans" abuse the VA system. If you signed up and dropped out of boot camp you can go to the VA the rest of your life. The VA needs to provide the very best care for your pipe hitters and support personnel who need to remain healthy while serving, after a career has been served or wounded during active service.

Stop sucking off the fucking VA.

I hate the VA. It's shit compared to a private care paid for out of my own pocket. Last time I went to one it was in Ft. Ben. It was spooky how much dope they gave out and how many students practiced medicine without supervision.

We need to revamp the VA hospital and cut off the leaches. Concentrate on the lifers, combat wounded and active duty. Fuck all the rest of the welfare cases.