you need to get this while the supply is good and price is cheap

hey guys, thought I would pass this along, if you are looking or want a cheap SMG (in semi-auto of course smile.png) go to the ROYAL TIGER IMPORTS webpage they have  the PPS43C pistol in 9x19mm IN STOCK, made at the RADOM FACTORY in Poland, for 299.95 +shipping comes with 2 mags .

I just ordered one just a hour ago. came to 314 dollars and some odd cents for me,  it's easy to make the stock functional  to SBR,  after getting your approved FORM 1 back. I did it to my 7,62x25 PPS, so if I could do it, anybody can.

so if you were on the fence on getting one, or didn't know about the gun caliber/ price, and want something "uber-kewl" jump on this one, baby or you'll be kicking yourself in the ass later on this year that you didn't buy it   at that price. price doesn't get any better then this, and HERE IS THE EXTRA ICING ON THE CAKE, it's not depended on foreign caliber import (x25). 9mm is every fricken where.  

this is a fun gun to shoot, I'm here to tell you

BUY IT CHEAP STOCK IT DEEP, BABY!!!!

Edited by Matthew Hopkins
  • Like 1

well, I didn't know this at the time, but that was a special 3 days sale for that at 299. ending  on the 30th at midnight, I got mine just under the wire, sort of speak smile.png . now it's 350, not a smoking dealing, but it is within a reasonable amount.

Who makes the AKM247?

the IO website says it's made at Palm Bay, Fl. that is where IO is located, so I would say  it's make by IO.   ROYAL TIGER is IO's sales division.

Ah!  Okay, I must have missed where it said Florida.  

Seems like a decent rifle for the price.  need to add a 7.62 AK to the line up

Who makes the AKM247?

the IO website says it's made at Palm Bay, Fl. that is where IO is located, so I would say  it's make by IO.   ROYAL TIGER is IO's sales division.

Ah!  Okay, I must have missed where it said Florida.  

Seems like a decent rifle for the price.  need to add a 7.62 AK to the line up

my advice would be to get it while the getting is good, as supplies  and prices are decent for a AK.  500 bucks is a great price for a AK. saw a few reviews of them and they were mostly all  positive. that's not to say there a few people that issues with theirs, not ever single product  coming from manufacturer is going to be 100 percent. you do get the occasional "opps".

I bought a Bulgarian SLR-106ur, the bullets didn't even  come close to the target stand, let alone hit the paper,  even with the  front sight maxed out of adjustment, so I sent the rifle back and now it hits dead center without no adjustment to the front sight

I'm about to pick up a Yugo underfolder because the "gettin is good" atm.

I was thinking about an underfolder pf some kind but I like to buy used from friends and acquaintances. Every one locally is still asking 700-1000 for any underfolder.
  • Like 1

Anybody ever bought one of these Zastava N-PAP under folders?  I'm more than pleased with the M-92 so I'm guessing this is it's big brother. I wonder if the quality is the same.

Seems like a great price on this now as well

I was reading the threads over on ak files about this.  There do seem to be some issues with them being very tight.  Problem seems to go away when broken in.

I will say the M92 was very tight.

Anybody ever bought one of these Zastava N-PAP under folders?  I'm more than pleased with the M-92 so I'm guessing this is it's big brother. I wonder if the quality is the same.

Seems like a great price on this now as well

npapfolder.jpg

if you go to that page and look at the pictures those are Manufactured in Serbia by Zastava. CENTURY just imports them. I wouldn't be afraid to pull the trigger on one, seeing it's made there. besides there is a 1 year warranty on them.

$560 is a very nice price for a NIB  underfolding AK made in Serbia. I have seen really, really stupid prices for USED ones.

speaking of used firearms, has anyone notice that BS line in every fricken single used rifle that comes up for private  sale all say the same thing, 'ONLY 200 ROUNDS FIRED FROM IT"?

WTF is it with the number 200?? if every used rifle for private sale  only had 200 rounds fired through it, we all should be buried in ammo from people not buying it. that line of sale BS reminds me what a sleazy car salesman says about a used car, "it was driven by a little old lady from  Pasadena every Sunday to and from church"

what he doesn't tell you is  that church she drove to and from every Sunday  was in Nevada, and the last time the guy fired his rifle,  he now has for  sale,  was 200 rounds, but he doesn't tell you that before that he put 8+K of rounds  down the pipe

I've never really understood that crap. "Oh, it's not even through its break-in period? Bummer, I'll find another rifle."

Especially on a fucking AK - come on, it's an AK. Unless you are extremely wealthy or use corrosive ammo without cleaning, you are NEVER going to wear it out. Case in point - this post-sample Maadi one of the local C3 guys had for ages - that thing had tens of thousands of rounds through it. The barrel had never been replaced, and didn't look worn at all. All the contact surfaces on the bolt, carrier and BCG were worn smooth as glass, but the barrel was fine. It had actually stopped working properly because there was no longer enough contact surface between the bolt carrier and the autosear. You could get off a single shot or sometimes a two or three round burst before a stoppage. I think it got sold or chopped up when he gave up his license - shitty, because I'd lent him a bolt and carrier and had no way to contact him to get it back after he shut off his business line.

Anyway, AKs last forever. If I ever sold one I'd had for a while I'd be proud of how many rounds had been down the pipe. My first WASR has easily seen 10,000 rounds in the time I've owned it - and I didn't get it new.

They look really nice. I like the look of underfolders, but always end up having problems with them in use, mostly because the cheek weld sucks. I'd like an M92 SBR eventually, but it's down the list. Side folders and fixed stocks are fine by me. Even the Romy wire folders suck without a cheek riser. Only rifle I have one on is a WASR-22.

hey guys, thought I would pass this along, if you are looking or want a cheap SMG (in semi-auto of course smile.png) go to the ROYAL TIGER IMPORTS webpage they have  the PPS43C pistol in 9x19mm IN STOCK, made at the RADOM FACTORY in Poland, for 299.95 +shipping comes with 2 mags .

I just ordered one just a hour ago. came to 314 dollars and some odd cents for me,  it's easy to make the stock functional  to SBR,  after getting your approved FORM 1 back. I did it to my 7,62x25 PPS, so if I could do it, anybody can.

so if you were on the fence on getting one, or didn't know about the gun caliber/ price, and want something "uber-kewl" jump on this one, baby or you'll be kicking yourself in the ass later on this year that you didn't buy it   at that price. price doesn't get any better then this, and HERE IS THE EXTRA ICING ON THE CAKE, it's not depended on foreign caliber import (x25). 9mm is every fricken where.  

this is a fun gun to shoot, I'm here to tell you

BUY IT CHEAP STOCK IT DEEP, BABY!!!!

MATT,

CAN YOU PUT A WRIST BRACE ON IT?smile.png

JESS1344

I've never really understood that crap. "Oh, it's not even through its break-in period? Bummer, I'll find another rifle."

Especially on a fucking AK - come on, it's an AK. Unless you are extremely wealthy or use corrosive ammo without cleaning, you are NEVER going to wear it out. Case in point - this post-sample Maadi one of the local C3 guys had for ages - that thing had tens of thousands of rounds through it. The barrel had never been replaced, and didn't look worn at all. All the contact surfaces on the bolt, carrier and BCG were worn smooth as glass, but the barrel was fine. It had actually stopped working properly because there was no longer enough contact surface between the bolt carrier and the autosear. You could get off a single shot or sometimes a two or three round burst before a stoppage. I think it got sold or chopped up when he gave up his license - shitty, because I'd lent him a bolt and carrier and had no way to contact him to get it back after he shut off his business line.

Anyway, AKs last forever. If I ever sold one I'd had for a while I'd be proud of how many rounds had been down the pipe. My first WASR has easily seen 10,000 rounds in the time I've owned it - and I didn't get it new.

YEP, AK's have always been my favorite, They are as durable as they come. Take it underwater, drop it in a mud puddle, throw your sandwich in it with a couple of eggs and a scoop of cottage cheese and still pop off 500 rounds. Not too many guns you can do that with.

• Like 1

MATT,

CAN YOU PUT A WRIST BRACE ON IT?smile.png

Jess, not unless you have a  lot of  Wiley E. Coyote DNA in you.   the PPS breaks down, for disassembly,  by depressing  a spring loaded latch located on the back of the lower assy.  so it can't be attached to that, the back of the  receiver itself, is not flat,  but angled.

PPS_back.JPG