Busted. Another Climate Lie Uncovered.

Man made global warming....Yeah right! 

Take Kilauea Volcano, it pumps out between 1000-2500 tons of sulphur dioxide a day.  Yet everyone is screaming about one powerplant that kicks out 2300 tons a year.  Given the 100 active volcanos around the world that are in some state of eruption or offgassing, man has a long way to go. 

• Like 1

Human records go back maybe 6,000 years. in geological time that is less than a blink of an eye.

The real problem is ASSHOLES! There are now 7.7 BILLION of them on this planet. The planet can comfortably support 500,000 million to 1 billion.

As with most debates, the problem comes down to

ASSHOLES!

Man made global warming....Yeah right! 

Take Kilauea Volcano, it pumps out between 1000-2500 tons of sulphur dioxide a day.  Yet everyone is screaming about one powerplant that kicks out 2300 tons a year.  Given the 100 active volcanos around the world that are in some state of eruption or offgassing, man has a long way to go. 

Ohh but that does not count. As a matter of fact neither does the incalculable amount of pollution is being ejected into the atmosphere by China and India on a daily basis or the fact that say when dinosaurs roamed about the planet was much hotter.

Those dino's were terrible polluters and their factories were awesome.

As with all that is left wing, they are pathological liars and get caught daily but now don't even try to conceal their lies. FACTS MAKE ZERO DIFFERENCE.

• Like 1

I know one thing. I sure as shit dont believe corporations.

Thats for god damn sure.

Yep me too

My point is not all climatologists are paid off, or on the dole.

and to claim there are none that are honest and ALL have some kind of hidden agenda, is like saying all gun owners are killers.

Its an arbitrary and dishonest statement in its self.

When you use terms like always, never, or all, you are wrong from the git go.

I have studied, listened to both sides, searched the stats ect.

I do my best to be as informed as I can with the information available.

I dont form opinions along political lines or the agendas of others.

I am a just the facts kind of guy

The hardest thing for a normal joe is knowing who to believe.  The internet and tv is inundated with conflicting views, facts and fiction.  There are so many different answers for vast scientific questions, it sets people up for failure.  It would take a lifetime of study and understanding to truly know who is right, who is wrong, and who is lying.  

We have to use our common sense and listen to the people we trust.  But who do we trust for this kind of information?  Every side is biased in one way or another, right?  For most people this is the case, and they trust the tv news because their parents trusted the tv news and get lied to every day.

There are very few americans who trust the right people for information.