Come to think of it, our local Steak n' Shake is much better than BK also.  :)

We don't have an In n' Out or some of those others around here. Our only Hardees is on the other side of town, so I don't go there much. Our only Chix Fil-A is in the Food Court inside the mall, which I generally try to avoid also.

I personally prefer a nice burger served by a furburger at Hooters myself. 032.gif

Sorry gaddis, manwich for you.

No tubesteak shaped meat will ever pass over these lips or spinchter muscles. horror.gif

pink-slime.jpg

As for the offer of a nice juicy manwich, I'll put on my real deal Brazil hat and jump in my #3 Cadillac Escalade and Woddy Harrelson it.  I usually hate sweet tasting hamburger mixtures anyway. 010.gif

• Like 2

I personally prefer a nice burger served by a furburger at Hooters myself. 032.gif

No tubesteak shaped meat will ever pass over these lips or spinchter muscles. horror.gif

I throw a flag on this play to call for immediate exceptions for Brats and most of the cased pork sausage family.

• Like 2

I don't go to Burger Queen or McDonald's. Cheap burgers SUCK.

Try 5guys or Red Robin. MUCH, MUCH better!

Because there's nothing gay about "trying 5 Guys" or "In and Out" as someone else suggested.  Sorry couldn't resist.

I will say I don't think it's the government's place to say who can and can't get married, as long as they are consenting adults.  That said, I see this as nothing more than a marketing ploy by a struggling fast food chain, so I will pass on sinking my teeth into their rainbow meat. 

• Like 1

I throw a flag on this play to call for immediate exceptions for Brats and most of the cased pork sausage family.

Naw, I'm so homophobic about tube shaped meat going down the throat that it's usually bacon for breakfast and I hit the hamburgers on the grill at picnics.nonono.gif

Sausages are where most butchers and meat packing plants get rid of of their old(er) meat stock with. sick.gif 

"Hey Johnie...this fast food place has a new product."

"Oh dear me and do tell sweetheart...what is it called?"

"The Bugger Burger."

"No shit?"

"Well, hardly any....they can add more if we want it."

HB of CJ (old coot) I love this forum smile.png

"Hey Johnie...this fast food place has a new product."

"Oh dear me and do tell sweetheart...what is it called?"

"The Bugger Burger."

"No shit?"

"Well, hardly any....they can add more if we want it."

HB of CJ (old coot) I love this forum

• Like 1

I get much better burgers from mom and pop eateries that depend on good food over cheap tricks.

The one I frequent grinds the burger fresh daily and it is freaking awesome.

Price is meaningless when it comes to a good burger for a dollar or two more than that cardboard crap at BK.

Support your local Burger artists.

• Like 3