Federal court upholds Fla.'s docs vs. glocks law

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (AP) — A Florida law restricting what doctors can tell patients about gun ownership was deemed to be constitutional Friday by a federal appeals court, which said it legitimately regulates professional conduct and doesn't violate the doctors' First Amendment free speech rights.

The ruling by the 11th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in Atlanta overturned a previous decision that had blocked the state from enforcing the law.

Here: http://news.yahoo.com/federal-court-upholds-fla-docs-vs-glocks-law-213010665.html

AA,

"An injunction blocking enforcement of the law is still in effect, however."

IF I'M READING THIS RIGHT, THIS STILL ISN'T FINALLY RESOLVED, AND WILL PROBABLY BE APPEALED TO HIGHER COURTS.

SHORT OF A FIGURATIVE SILVER SPIKE POUNDED THROUGH THEIR BLACK HEARTS, THE ANTI'S WILL NEVER GIVE UP.

JESS1344

• Like 1

If a doc refuses to see me because of my stance on 2A fuckem.

If they ask my kids about firearms they just say no because hussein said there evil.

There is an actual question on assessment sheet about firearms in residents. Wife says she doesn't bother to ask because not her business.

• Like 1

We are so lucky out here in SW Oregon USA because there is a MD doctor who won't see ANY patients for about 2 weeks during the fall. Seems he goes home somewhere East to go.... wait for it ...... Elk hunting. He takes it very seriously. Nice guy also. HB of CJ (old coot) He still does not know what Obamanation Care will do to his practice.