How soon until the Kalahsnikov group sanctions are lifted?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. How soon?

• Maybe next week
    • Never
    • When an amicable agreement between Putin and Obama is reached to stop aggressive actions by Russia in the Ukraine (Never)
    • I saw Principal Skinner and Mrs. Krabappel in the closet making babies and I saw one of the babies and the baby looked at me

None of the above. Obama won't stop it until he has his IMF loan, E.U. jurisdiction and oil interests firmly placed into Ukrainian culture. Russia will never allow a tax on their oil and gas running thur the Ukraine and they sure as shit wont give up the Crimean NAVY base the the fucking NATO goons.

We will get Russian rifles when a sensible president befriends Russia and cuts off the communist enemy, China.

May be a cold day in hell for that one.

Unfortunately, November is likely where he will try to ban the rest of them by EO. Elections over hopefully with the dems losing the Senate. Just two years of lame duck BO left with a pen a phone and no political consequences. That is when we will see the real Barry come out, and if you think he's bad now, you ain't seen nothing yet.

You'll probably see Norinco and PolyTech flood back onto the market long before Izhmesh, Kalashnikov or Tula again.  I don't foresee any of them coming back anytime soon.  The anti gun crowd has figured out that if they can't ban them through legislation, they can fundamentally ban them via importation.