Well, this fucker got dark real quick!

Glad you are feeling better. Drink water! Beat the heat! Sounds like your distributor had a malfunction in the wiring. I watch my sodium levels and stay hydrated in order to keep my heart beating like a normal human. when i was in top shape, I could make my heart skip a beat and leave my body without any shifting or movement. Now it just does that on it's own if I consume too much salt!

Not sure what you were put on for pills but, always get a second opinion on that crap. If they can't find anything wrong with you, don't let them turn you into a lab rat like the VA did to my WW2 Navy Veteran Grandfather. They poisoned him to death. It was out of control. The man lived a good hard working live and took more pills than a fruit cake at a rave.

• Like 1
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well, I had a scare yesterday & wound up spending 24hrs in the hospital for observation & testing.   Started off my Monday feeling fine, a few hours into my day & I was tired enough to t

Might not be so bad if there wasn't so damn much pain involved  

Monday/Tuesday Thought I was gonna have, or was having a heart attack, went to ER. EKG, Xrays, cardiac enzyme blood tests, cardiac monitoring, nitro, aspirin and three or four other drugs 24 hour o

Back in the 80's, in my teens, I briefly experimented with "huffing" butane for a "buzz". On three of the five occasions I passed out. Just before passing out, I heard a beautiful melody, same rhythm and tones every time. I always assumed it was the brain being starved of oxygen (no doubt).

I can still remember what it sounded like, 25+ years later.

After hearing stories of NDE's, most people describe what sounds like angelic music.

My story doesn't prove anything. It's just something interesting that I ponder.

Was I at death's door?

Do not dismiss this outright. I know this sounds silly, but I have two sisters that are really bitches, really mean and have no regard for others. My mother was even afraid of being rejected by them in her later years.The same day of my mothers funeral, those two sisters were visited by a raven that landed directly on the rubber weather strip on the drivers side of the car these two sisters were in. The raven began to squawk for about 15-20 seconds non-stop moving it's head looking back and forth at both of them individually and then flew away. This story was told to me by my older brother that witnessed it. Anything to this? Who knows.

YAK,

SO, DID THEY CHANGE THEIR WAYS AFTER THE RAVEN VISIT?

JESS1344

Back in the 80's, in my teens, I briefly experimented with "huffing" butane for a "buzz". On three of the five occasions I passed out. Just before passing out, I heard a beautiful melody, same rhythm and tones every time. I always assumed it was the brain being starved of oxygen (no doubt).

I can still remember what it sounded like, 25+ years later.

After hearing stories of NDE's, most people describe what sounds like angelic music.

My story doesn't prove anything. It's just something interesting that I ponder.

Was I at death's door?

Do not dismiss this outright. I know this sounds silly, but I have two sisters that are really bitches, really mean and have no regard for others. My mother was even afraid of being rejected by them in her later years.The same day of my mothers funeral, those two sisters were visited by a raven that landed directly on the rubber weather strip on the drivers side of the car these two sisters were in. The raven began to squawk for about 15-20 seconds non-stop moving it's head looking back and forth at both of them individually and then flew away. This story was told to me by my older brother that witnessed it. Anything to this? Who knows.

YAK,

SO, DID THEY CHANGE THEIR WAYS AFTER THE RAVEN VISIT?

JESS1344

It did not. It embolden them and are now too busy pilfering my mothers personal items from her estate. Partners in crime. Refusing to list items already taken. Sad but true.

Probate court yes. The items listed as estate property were not at all complete for the court (I have copies of all docs filed). I have already spoken with my lawyer, and there isn't really anything anyone can do. If you try and fight such a thing, monies are used from the estate to fight it. The person doing the pilfering is the Executrix. My lawyer shared a story about one of his clients have several coins worth 1Mil. When it was time to settle the estate, the Executor said there was no coins to be found. Sucks. If you do not have hard documentation for each and every individual item(s), you are pissin in the wind. More and more the presence of the Raven is starting to become more clearer to me. To be honest, I do not want or need anything from the estate. I simply want to document what has occurred for future generations.Texas law requires the Executor / Executrix one year from the date when the initial inventory was filed with the court to account for disbursements from the estate. If we do not receive a full accountability, we will file a motion with the court. I'm only sharing in the hopes someone will benefit.