How Many Wives Can A Muslim Have On Welfare In Michigan?

If you want to practice your religion, you should be able to. However, the Germans that came over here wanted an extra wife and didn't want to use electricity. They are tax exempt, earn their own living and follow federal laws. Polygamy is illegal in this country for anybody, including Mormons, Amish, Hutterite and other religions.

The Amish follow their laws and respect the laws of others. So do the Mormons, Christians and Jews. Not sure how the Amish pulled off the tax thing but they do not collect welfare.

Not sure where I'm going with this but, Muslims need to follow local, state and federal law and if they want special exemptions, need to disqualify themselves from welfare and any other aide. You can't have two wives in America and that should instantly void you from any social programs, especially welfare.

• Like 5

Have any of you called the number? I have not, but what strikes me as odd is that the message is not endorsed by anyone other than a symbol at the end and is in a voice heavily accented in British or Aussie. If someone legit makes a video wouldn't they own up to it?