Where's my money

Sold my Saiga Sporter butt stock to one John Bredenko from 548 Route 40, Troy New York 12182 whose email address is: kb2ypo@wmconnect.com.

Supposedly he sent me the Payment of 15 bucks plus shipping on 4/7/04 ( I made a big mistake and sent the stock to him 1st) . Today is the 23rd and I have as yet not received the money!!!

Have not received any replies to repeated emails so, I must assume that I have been ripped off.

Want me to drive up there and kick his ass? LOL wait, 15 bucks huh? Im not going to go kick someone's ass for 15 bucks, but I dont like thieves, and prolly dislike them more than the average person. Its an hour away from me, 15 bucks will cover my gas to get there and back. Sounds like a good opportunity to scare the bejesus out of a wise ass kid though.

Edited by Bvamp

some people huh?

I used to do ebay and had too many problems with people bouncing/cancelling cheques/money orders on me so i used to delay shipping til i was more sure of the money clearing but the customers like fast service , kind of like a no win situation sometimes. Why do people try to rip someone off of such a small amount of money? i hope Bvamp can take his saiga and :ded: this guy for you. Id like to see that guys face when he opens the door to Bvamp :eek:

actually id pay $15 to bvamp for a photo of that guys face when he sees saiga muzzle

lol

hope you get your money

assassin

Edited by ASSASSIN

Oh, if i go up there, I most DEFINATELY will bring a camera with me. In Troy NY, I cannot carry, so o well on that note. Im thinking its a kid anyway. Let me do some checking for you Tengu about that address and name etc. Do you have a picture of the part you sold him? one that you took of the original item? That will help. I'm working my friggin ass off these days now that the weather has improved, but when I have time, I dont have any problem going up there to ask the person to thier face what the hell thier malfunction is....

Yeh, I cant find the last name Bredenko OR the address 548 Route 40, Troy New York 12182....according to mapquest there IS NO route 40 in troy, NY. Are you sure that it isnt RURAL route 40? In which case that isnt a street, but a mailman's route #....I do however see Bredenko names in the general vicinity of troy. You might need to call up the Post Office for that ZIP code and ask them about the address....that would definately help me out some.

Watched one of those cop shows last night where a kid who played 'CB repairman' cheated a few folks on CB transactions. Some nice family man/ truckdriver sent his home a pipebomb in the mail. Killed the kid and they caught the truck driver shortly. Over $100 and the priciple of the thing..yeesh.

I'd never do something like that..I'd forget the proper postage and then blow myself up thinking a new toy arrived! :lolol:

Sorry Bvamp But I assumed it is RuralRoute 40, however it appears to be State Route 40. I know the address exists because he received the stock and said he sent the money.

Here's a pic of the item in question.

post-2-1082833821.jpg

Edited by Tengu

Tengu Next time sell it here.We're all :angel:

However rip-off artists are :devil: ,and need :ded::killer:

I have70 Dart 4sale,all i get are overseas buyers who want to send a check.(amazingly for more than the asking price?) I never hear from them again when I explain ALL CHECKS MUST CLEAR MY BANK BEFORE I RELEASE MERCHANDICE

There is a sucker born every minuite but it ain't ME.

G O B

Guns dont scare me, nor do people holding them. Cops and MPs scare me. I doubt the guy is either. I figure I'll see if this guy even lives there, and if he does, just give him a friendly reminder that he owes someone money. Or his parents for that matter. Its not like its a lot of friggin money....dude should pay ya

Edited by Bvamp

To tell the truth, I'd be more afraid of a regular Joe on the street brandishing a firearm on me myself. I've seen too many police pistol ranges with bullet holes thru the ceiling. :D

Yeh, they set thier trigger pulls too light, and get accidental double and triple taps off. Ive seen that too. There was an episode of a crime show on tv about that very thing killing some kid and they didnt know how it happened till they checked the guy's trigger pull.

ATTENTION YOU GUYS!!!

I finally received my money. Envelope was postmarked on 24th of April and not sent on the 7th as was stated in his email.

I have apologized and ya'll can take John off of the permanent shit list.

Thanks again for you support everyone.

ATTENTION YOU GUYS!!!

I finally received my money. Envelope was postmarked on 24th of April and not sent on the 7th as was stated in his email.

I have apologized and ya'll can take John off of the permanent shit list.

Thanks again for you support everyone.

I'm betting he secretly read this thread and got scared... :chris::D

Well, thats good, I was going to go up there this thursday and ask the guy nicely to send you your money. Glad it worked out, now I can scedule my next contract earlier. Kinda wanted to hit the gun store up there though. O well, my local dealer is better anyhow....

Gaddis: Exactly why I was giving it a week or two....

You mean there isn't one already ?! :eek: I just fiqured I was having the same trouble as with the "Poll" feature... looking but not seeing! :lolol::lolol:

OH MAN! I just viewed the clip posted by Assassin above... that loose round almost blew off the bad guys head! Notice the arresting officer looking for a bullet hole in his knee! Yikes! Good one Assassin!

Edited by NedPepper
I know... same goes for me... :(:(:(

How about I make a nice chat room on this board? Will this make up for the pain?

I hope you know I was just joking around on your expense, Makc, right? :angel:

I would never wish anyone to do any harm to you (especially since none of my money was involved :dollar::D).

The chat room idea does sound interesting though (although we all owe you enough already for hosting this most informative board). :super:

Besides, shouldn't we all be busy out shooting our Saiga's instead of hanging around online all day fighting with each other in real time all the while getting overweight with matching pasty white complections? :killer:

Assassin:

Interesting video. That would be the first and last time I allowed the bitch anywhere around me with a loaded gun. What an idiot! Could have easily killed somebody just as easily as missing or wounding them.

Billyjobob