Dinzag Arms in Business/Is Brian OK?

Hmm, I actually was beginning to wonder the same thing.  I emailed him before the holidays and haven't heard anything.

Hopefully he's just taking a long Christmas vacation.

super_man.gif

I am glad I am not the only one.  I emailed him November 18 and 2 weeks ago.  Not getting an answer makes me really hesitant to order.

I had him make a custom part for me. It required many emails back and forth. This was maybe a couple months ago. Part arrived as stated. He did and awesome job. Would assume he's just busy.

Good a time as any to compliment his work, and thank him for the extra time it took him to make this for me!

post-48862-0-21883100-1421893730_thumb.jpg

post-48862-0-62080200-1421893749_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

I had him make a custom part for me. It required many emails back and forth. This was maybe a couple months ago. Part arrived as stated. He did and awesome job. Would assume he's just busy. Good a time as any to compliment his work, and thank him for the extra time it took him to make this for me!

We have very similar tastes. PM me the cost of that svd'ish flash hider.

• 2 years later...

Dinzag is very much in business, and a reliable source for parts. The owner has a day job, and it can take a couple of days for him to respond.

I use Dinzag parts, and tools. They're always top notch, and work as advertised.

Brian a dedicated enthusiast, a real professional, is one of the original vendors on the forum, and helped 'write the book' on Saiga upgrades and performance work.

We're lucky to have him.

• Like 4
  • 1 month later...

Dinzag is very much in business, and a reliable source for parts. The owner has a day job, and it can take a couple of days for him to respond.

I use Dinzag parts, and tools. They're always top notch, and work as advertised.

Brian a dedicated enthusiast, a real professional, is one of the original vendors on the forum, and helped 'write the book' on Saiga upgrades and performance work.

We're lucky to have him.

I could not agree more! I purchased my drill and tap kits as well as his bullet guides. I have drilled and tapped several Saigas and Veprs with his kits and never broken a tap,I have read many broken tap horror stories,but the kits were purchased from another vendor.

Great seller that sells quality goods !

• 4 years later...

I do not believe Brian is still in business, and I can say he is definitely either not paying attention to orders emails. But sure is taking the money you send him for a order. On April 04 2022 I ordered a saiga removable hex hand guard retainer. That you tighten down to hold on your hand guard. If someone grinded off the factory weld one. I researched the part online his website said stay away from cheap knock offs. I ordered his it is now June 17 2022 almost going into July. My bank verified the money went into his account I called the 18106879726 # that the voicemail says Angie. I've left over 15 voicemails. Brian may be a good man but is not at all doing business. Don't order from him you'll just be giving him money for free. But do good men do bad business like that? If anyone reads this or knows Brian I want to have a word with him. I want my money back I was definitely ripped off

On 1/8/2018 at 10:32 PM, Lone Star Arms said:

We're lucky to have him.

How do I get ahold of him is he's much in business he owes me money