I was at my gym today when I saw this come on the tvs above the treadmills. Captions only, and trying to run and read over my made me damn near wipe out a couple times. Seemed like mostly a liberally slanted piece ( shocking, I know) with james Yeager leading the defense.

I missed a lot if it, but did see at the end they mentioned about 3d printing parts. "Fully plastic/resin undetectable by X-ray's, guns!" ( the day anyone can make a plastic spring worth a damn will probably make a few good bucks)

It might have been rise of the ar15. I searched a bit but to be honest I wanted to post this as I left the gym before I forgot the title. Which apparently I have. I remember seeing a stamp saying it broadcast in I think 2013. I know it's not new. Does anyone have a link? Thanks

Thanks sim. Haven't had a chance to check it, but I think that's what I'm looking for.

I agree with you ronin. They built up JY as the epitome of 2nd amendment, and then, oh, hey by the way, guess what he said? And subsequent interviews were akward. Shocking.

I'm expecting it to be crap, I know. But if there is a new piece if crap being thrown at me, I'd like to see it before it hits me.