I just got an od green Tactical Solutions bull barrel for my 10/22, and I've got an Evolution-22 stock

on the way. If you have'nt seen one its the shit. Its an aluminum base with rails, and it allows you to add any AR stock and grip combo you want. The aluminum part is black,and I put an od green A2 stock and grip

on it. Problem is the silver receiver is fuckin up my color scheme! :cryss:

There has to be some chemical! What is it?

Thanks

GB

heres the stock

www.rbprecision.com

Brownells catalog has Brownells Gun-Kote oven cure, gun finish that can be applied to stainless steel.Page 218 of their catalog. It comes in several colors. It is also friction reducing. You can see it at www.brownells.com There are several order numbers according to the color that you want. Hope this helps. Pesterbox. (P.S. )It comes in matte OD Green. Order number is 083-051-008 for the 6 oz. aerosol. $28.82 plus S&H. Not cheap.

Edited by pesterbox

Thanks Pesterbox! My google searches were comin up dry. Thats exactly what I'm looking for.

Thanks

GB

You are welcome, sorry that I thrashed you on your HillBilly remarks on the GO Seahawks..... Please accept my humble appology! I know that you didn't mean anything by it. Randall.

Its all good, we're just a couple gun freaks talkin shit! :super: Thanks again buddy.

I was actually just at the website,and came back to get the page number. :super::devil:

Thanks Pesterbox! My google searches were comin up dry. Thats exactly what I'm looking for.

Thanks

GB

You are welcome, sorry that I thrashed you on your HillBilly remarks on the GO Seahawks..... Please accept my humble appology! I know that you didn't mean anything by it. Randall.

Its all good, we're just a couple gun freaks talkin shit! :super: Thanks again buddy.

I was actually just at the website,and came back to get the page number. :super::devil:

You can punch in the number(on the web site) that I gave and it will take you right to the product. Pesterbox.

Edited by pesterbox
Brownells catalog has Brownells Gun-Kote oven cure, gun finish that can be applied to stainless steel.Page 218 of their catalog. It comes in several colors. It is also friction reducing. You can see it at www.brownells.com There are several order numbers according to the color that you want. Hope this helps. Pesterbox. (P.S. )It comes in matte OD Green. Order number is 083-051-008 for the 6 oz. aerosol. $28.82 plus S&H. Not cheap.

Good stuff, just expensive!

6oz should be plenty for what you're doing.