General Lee losing its Confederate Flag

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Aiken Rep. files bill to give voters decision on bringing back Confederate flag to statehouse http://www.wrdw.com/home/headlines/Aiken-rep-files-bill-to-give-voters-decision-on-bringing-back-Confedera

Posted Images

Welp, SC has successfully caved to the PC crowd and voted to remove the Confederate Flag (ie: The Virginia battle flag) from State House grounds.

Great! We can all sleep so much more peacefully tonight!!  :rolleyes:

Meanwhile... in Shitcago... They've introduced a "Cloud Tax" for all streaming internet services, and "only" 10 people died from the dozens shot-at over the 4th of July weekend. Buncha slackers.

• Like 1

I am hoping the house amends the bill to move it to a different location and passes it. Bout time to put "politics" to use. Be about right in this day and age...both Houses vote to move but to two different locations so it stays where it is according to State law.

• Like 1

Well at least I got to watch "Shenandoah" one last time before the censors go at it. They are going to have a field day with "North and South", "Blue and Grey", etc., keep somebody employed for a few years. I wonder if they are going to blank out the flag, blur it, replace it with another stars and stripes, so everybody is fighting for the same reason. Besides, this only emphasizes that Bubba Watson is an asshole.

• Like 1

All this focus on the flag, but I just noticed in several of the pictures the murderer was wearing a Gold's Gym shirt... (And looks like he never set foot in one.) Therefore he must have been suffering from "Roid Rage" so supplements must be banned and that terrible club must be shut down also!

• Like 3

Me to my state rep after bill was signed today ( He did try to keep it):

Those elected to represent the state failed. Had this been a vote of the people the outcome would have been different.

The people will have a chance to vote in the future, I hope your colleagues realize this.

His response:

Thanks for writing. I have a hunch some of my colleagues who voted to bring down the flag will have a sobering time on election day.

The system is crashing hard, fucking pay attention and vote people. Now carry on and watch out for those sewing people's heads to the floor!

• Like 5

I had a thought today, if one of these do-gooder pansies would kindly answer this question:

Why is it "free speech" to burn and stand on our American Flag, but "immoral, unethical and bigoted" to display a Confederate Flag?!  :angry:

I've never in my 50+ years felt the need to display a "Rebel" flag... until now.

• Like 2

Maryland went as far as taxing the RAIN!

I moved to Texas. 

I WILL vote FOR secession!

Wait......taxed the rain? how?

Last thing O'Malley did before leaving was to put a tax on every rain drop that falls on your Maryland property. On top of taxing my septic tank , the taxes in MD are so bad that even with a very good pension, I would have been destitute in less than 10 years if I had stayed there.. Here in Texas, I can actually live quite nicely on that same pension!

• Like 2
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...