Well, as many of you know, I am quite outspoken on a few different issues in and around this forum. One of them being my distrust of the system that governs us. I am aware that I can get WAY out of hand with my comments on the subject of the police and rights and all that nice stuff, and I wanted to make something clear to all of you in law enforcement that come to this forum...

I am quite bitter on how I have been treated consistantly, in the past by LE in general. I know and realise that many of you here are police officers, and I want to say that even though I have the opinions that I do, that I do think highly of most of you out there sacrificing more than your time and effort to basically help your fellow man. But like all things, the few can ruin it for the many. (hey take me for instance)

I want to apologise to those of you that would listen for my stance and behavior when it comes to these types of discussions. It is unfair and wrong to lump any person or worker into one pot, so to speak, and I consistantly seem to do that when it comes to the law, legal issues, etc. For that, I am sorry to all of you out there that are police because you want to help people.

I am also sorry to those of you that do your jobs well, and also that probably all of you have had bogus complaints filed against you by people that should be in prison.

I just ask that you all remember that I am not one of those people, and I have had some seriously bad experiences. I dont lie about it, and Im actually holding back a few things that I dont want to discuss.

My hat is off to you guys, no matter what you may think my position is, because I DO know that there are many of you out there that are hardworking, good, decent people, and just because I seem to only encounter the idiots out there, I shouldnt take it out on all of you as a whole. For that I apologise.

I really try to stay out of these type of discussions because it usually turns out the way it did with the last one. I can't speak for all LEO out there, but I'm glad to see this post. Apology accepted. All of us know that not all people are the same, but everyone should be treated with respect until they prove they don't deserve it. It doesn't matter if you're a cop or a bus driver. There are a lot of good people out there just trying to make a difference. Let's not get into a shit sling'n contest and get back to Saiga stuff. Everyone have a good day!

b, remember, respect is earned not given, people are people no matter what their job. in my new job i've had to deal with alot of cops now and i can say that several of them are real cool, and done some good things for me and some of my buddies but i've also met just as many who were dicks. praise to the police(leo's who are good people) and fuck the haters(leo's who arent good people)

and if its not apparent, i'm not saying this negativley about the forum members who happen to be leo's i'm speaking from my personal face to face experiences.

we all know what you mean

Thanks Bvamp.

If any of that apology is directed toward us non LEO members, I for one, accept.

We have all run into assholes in life. At 40 I can assure you that I have run into at least as many if not more than you, even though you are from New York and they breed like rats up there :haha: , but that's another story. I would rather not give assholes the pleasure of letting them get to me. It's just easier to ignore them and pity them for the pitiful lives they lead.

Now lets go back to talking about Kalashnikovs and let this dead stinking decomposing horse rest in peace.

In any given group, 4% or so are assholes. The 4% of LEO's that fit into this category have a much larger effect on everyone else than the 4% would have if they were NOT LEO's.

To the 96% of LEO's that are NOT included above, THANK YOU FOR SERVING! It is appreciated.

G O B