hello kristopher

from what I can understand, there will be at least two US sources for ten round s-12 magazines. one person that is going to be making them has a topic about them here:

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=9521&hl=

there is another member of this website that I believe is still in the process of making them, although I will let others confirm this, as I do not see the topic that that member started at first glance.

Also, I see another member of this forum has gotten some intereting information about an american company named tapco making hi capacity s-12 magazine,s although I dont know in what capacity, and if it is a promise or a hope.

I hope that helps, check back, others will hvae more information.

• 3 weeks later...

How much for the bipod? I'm looking to put one on my Saiga 7.62, thanks.

hello kristopher

from what I can understand, there will be at least two US sources for ten round s-12 magazines. one person that is going to be making them has a topic about them here:

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=9521&hl=

there is another member of this website that I believe is still in the process of making them, although I will let others confirm this, as I do not see the topic that that member started at first glance.

Also, I see another member of this forum has gotten some intereting information about an american company named tapco making hi capacity s-12 magazine,s although I dont know in what capacity, and if it is a promise or a hope.

I hope that helps, check back, others will hvae more information.

Hi!

There are tuning parts, which are selling in Moscow. Any interest?

By my side, I want 10-rounds mag for S-12. If anybody knows about this mag, please tell me.

Very nice stuff. Can the upper hand guard be used together with the lower hand guard?

Thanks,

Rocketman

Edited by rocketman320
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.