For those that don't know it, or don't know how to use it, the forum has an IGNORE feature you can use.

1) Sign into the forum

2) Click on your user name at the upper right of the page

3) Click Manage Ignore Prefs

4) Add the members name you want to block, and save the change

Done

From that point on, whenever you sign into to forum you'll never even know that member existed unless someone else does a "quote" of their post. I don't know which mod did the genius move to shift the Random Picture thread to the basement protected section, but if you use the Ignore feature it works like a charm. You're required to log in to access  "The OTHER sections we all have to have area" and if you've added a member to your ignore list they simply never show up! Problem solved.

• Like 5

Thanks for the info -- it makes it so much nicer to forego the junk that a certain individual spews...

Gun

If you didn't notice by now, if the posts are not specifically weapon related (and then only sometimes) they always devolve into sleaze and bickering -- the way of the world...

My zwei pfennigs.

• Like 2

It quit being random a long time ago. I probably should have quit checking for actual humor. It's been mostly tacky pictures of women and fighting for a while.

ROFL pics of women on a gun board? That never happens......

But please if it bothers you just ignore it using the instructions so kindly provided by 6500rpm

• Like 5

It quit being random a long time ago. I probably should have quit checking for actual humor. It's been mostly tacky pictures of women and fighting for a while.

ROFL pics of women on a gun board? That never happens......

But please if it bothers you just ignore it using the instructions so kindly provided by 6500rpm

I blocked every single member except for dad2142dad

• Like 8

Thanks 6500!

How simple was that!?!?

When it comes to using the ignore feature, I think most of us currently have one particular member in mind,.  But, I think it's a credit to the rest of members here that we don't use the "ignore" feature more often.  We occasionally have bouts of name calling and troll-like activity, but we generally don't go as far as ignoring one another.

+1 to whom ever moved the random pic threat to the password protected area.

• Like 3