Somebody use Saiga-12 with this flashlight?

The wife's .410 has a StreamLight Scorpion. And I have had to repair/modift it. After about 100 rounds the bulb became dislodged, had a hell of a time getting it out of the reflector. The "mod" involved superglueing the bulb into the socket.

G O B

The only Tac Light I have found to stay together in one piece for the S12 are the Surefire ..& only the ones rated for the 12 ga autos......it would even knock the bulbs out of the less rated Sfires....

I have one of these lights...cost about $45. shipped on Ebay...

Looks to be as bright as the Streamlight M3..about like a Surefire 6P..

I have not shot it on a weapon yet..

My only complaint so far is how the batteries are held...the rear door seems to be a bit loose.

If you push too hard on the tail cap, it will come off...I fixed this by wedging a piece of paperclip in it..looks bad, but works.

I would go with a Surfire...X200 series or similar.

The only Tac Light I have found to stay together in one piece for the S12 are the Surefire ..& only the ones rated for the 12 ga autos......it would even knock the bulbs out of the less rated Sfires....

Um...most Surefire lights (about ALL of the handheld ones) aren't shock-isolated, or meant to be weapon-mounted. Maybe that had something to do with your problem?

Oh yeah, the Z-5 will fit on a weaver rail. It is actually made for the Picatinny rail. DOn't know about the tailcap thing...

Edited by ForGreatJustice

Don't mount a LedWave Z-5 on your Saiga-12 unless you don't ever plan on shooting it, every time me and a buddy of mine go out and shoot his back cover plate and batteries fly off of his when he shoots. The LedWave Z-5 is fine for a 9mm handgun but anything that produces any noticible recoil you should avoid mounting it to.