I am confused as our pres. wants to ban people on the no fly list from purchasing firearms . The people who have been committing these horrible crimes recently flew out of the country, so obviously they were not on any no fly list [ or they couldn't fly ] . I don't know of any acts committed at all ever that would have been prevented by this as all of these people were not on the list , so what except gun  control are they trying to accomplish by this . I don't know of any crimes that this ban would have prevented . Can someone please enlighten me ? MOLON LABE

Easy way to take guns away from the opposing party. Anybody who is against your cause is placed on the list. It's pretty fucking easy to get on the no fly list. Just pop off about the president or some shit and you can't fly. This admin would simply look up the drunken shit we wrote on this heavily monitored forum and ban every fucking one of us from flying and owing a firearm. Sneaky fucking commie trick. Same shit they tried with mental health of our veterans.

• Like 1

Because we all know how well the No-Fly list is maintained and the how easy it is for someone wrongfully blacklisted to seek Due Process for removal.

There are thousands who experience the bad side of the TSA due to their name matching names on the List & other Lists.

If it takes an elected politician a damned near act of Congress to get Homeland Security to fix their F-up, imagine being a mere peon citizen.

Now lets take this to ATF background checks, now lets add all the names of Tea Party affiliates and other conservatives.

Lets use their own definitions of possible Domestic Terrorists to generate more names on the lists...  How convenient.

Next they'll want to confiscate guns from any and all these people.

Rabbit Hole.

• Like 1

Its really disturbing how logical things sound on the surface but are actually dystopian tools of oppression. To the layman it makes perfect sense that people on the no-fly list, people that sound like terrorists, can't buy guns. But in reality the no-fly list is easily weaponized and used against political enemies of the government. I'm starting to feel like Alex Jones. 

• Like 2

Atleast BHOs only rout at this point is executive orders. So if we can get a Republican presedent, theoretically it can easily be undone.

One might think so but past experience says Rs just foul up different things than Ds and in the end cover all ground between them.

Tag teamed isnt just a saying.

• Like 2