3 Police Officers Murdered In Baton Rouge

The truth is likely much scarier than that.

Black Lives Matter is decentralized; there is no leader. Sure they have a website, and founders, and leaders of local chapters, but anyone can simply claim they're part of it, or doing something for it. 

This is a decentralized domestic terror group, encouraging racial hatred, killing of law enforcement officers, and black supremacy. All the while, the fresh faced "leaders" can sit there and say that it's a peaceful movement and condemn the killings....all while an army of goons encourages murder anonymously online. 

• Like 3

BLM is a brand of ISIS.

Just an excuse to attack authorities and cause unrest.

Both have tapped into the mentally-deficient population.

That's not really hard to believe when 25%-40% of the people are already there, mostly Democrats.

We used to call them bullies, in school. They loved drawing attention to themselves.

(Glad to say that I finally confronted and beat up most of mine. The fights were epic!)

I hope for a similar outcome, after the election.

Edited by Sim_Player

Hello

There's plenty of summer left, conventions are here, elections (maybe) are right around the corner, I expect this shit to be ramping up in the next few weeks.

Meanwhile, o'blowme's searching for that crown ("damn it, I know I saw that sumbitch somewhere....") and the UN jackboots are getting edgy.

-Guido in TX

Edited by guido2

All of this is an excuse. An excuse to cut away from the Republican convention. An excuse to blame the Republicans and their ideals for all the problems people have. An excuse to push fourth their agendas and ideas. I'm willing to guarantee that the week of the Democratic National Convention nothing, and I mean nothing, will be serious enough to interrupt or cut away from that event.