Wow.  Here I assumed, (dangerous word) that the drone destroyer bazooka shot out a bunch of fine wires connected with small balls like a giant fish net or bolo thing that would physically impair the rotors, causing the expensive drone to simply crash to the ground.  Jamming the signal just ups the ante.  Drone makers will just come out with better signal management.  The race is on.  :)

The good thing here is your not damaging the drone in anyway so no felonies would be implied. But like you say, it is a back and fourth game being played here,

Kind of reminds me of the old days of cable box pirating..get a box, get free cable…..cable Co. jams the signal…..get a new box get free cable again…. Cable Co.jams signal again...repeat..

I spent most of the 80's doing this….LOL

Sometimes when a drone loses it's signal with the controller, it will result in a "fly-away." That's when it just flies off in a random direction until the battery dies or it hits something. So, you want to encourage this, causing an accident or injury where the risk wasn't there before? Stupid.

There are thousands of people earning a good, honest living with drones, doing all kinds of work. Chances are very slim they know or care what you're doing.

That's a pretty non-intrusive way to handle one. At some point I think drones are going to have huge markets.

I keep waiting to see drone taser's for riot/looter control-send in 50-100 mini drones with taser capability (smile, then it's lights out).

That's a pretty non-intrusive way to handle one. At some point I think drones are going to have huge markets.

I keep waiting to see drone taser's for riot/looter control-send in 50-100 mini drones with taser capability (smile, then it's lights out).

...sonics would be better. Broadcast sound at the right frequencies, and you can cause all manner of psychological and even physical effects. I've learned a bit about it over the years....

These two links touch briefly on the subject. Scary stuff, not at all new, and devastatingly effective.

http://www.spannered.org/features/806/

https://mitpress.mit.edu/books/sonic-warfare

The only people authorized to jam signals in the US is the gubberment.  So it will be illegal to import one.  Same goes for cell phone jammers.

Oh the fun I could have on the highway with one, hanging up everyone!

Though I'd love to get a demo derby monster and put this sign on the back, "Cell phone... Texting...You're my next victim!"