corsak/korsak 22 laser pointer

Mine came from Acca47 in Russia. It was 115 bucks and well worth it. He's having some big trouble right now with his finances http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=9963

so you probably won't be able to get it there but you might try emailing him anyway.

He is a very reputable seller so don't let this Payzip BS scare you away from doing business with him if he even will do any more biz with us Americans.

• 3 weeks later...
I was able to contact acca47 who is only accepting western union at the moment.

If he/she is reputable I see no reason not to send more business his/her way.

So he is accepting western union?

I paid for one of those lasers along with some other goods and my order got "customized" (Russian customs) supposedly. When I tried for a refund he told me he could not do it because his payzip account is frozen, and that I had to try for a refund through my credit card. To date I've gotten nothing and I am out $210. Looks like someone is getting an email again. I had many successful transaction with Acca before so I doubt he would just outright scam me but I dont think its my problem that Payzip screwed him, he should refund me out of pocket as far as I'm concerned.

(sorry didnt mean to hijack, just got upset when I saw he was taking WU orders.)

I've been in touch with Chris by email and he'll be WU me, but I just feel like commenting on this since it's posted to the forum.

So he is accepting western union?
Yes I do, and I have quite a few lasers on hands, so everybody is welcome to order. Current price is $120 (incl. shhipping to US).

I paid for one of those lasers along with some other goods and my order got "customized" (Russian customs) supposedly.

Lasers do get thru Russian customs OK. It was SWAT pistol grips that got turned down.

When I tried for a refund he told me he could not do it because his payzip account is frozen, and that I had to try for a refund through my credit card.

Chris mixes two things here. A merchant can issue refund while his account with, say, Payzip remains active - there are reserve funds in there that are sufficient to issue occasional refund. But Payzip is down and most likely dead by now, and I cannot issue refund. I also cannot send Chris money out of my pocket since I havent received these money due to the problems with Payzip.

I offered a solution - Chris can inquire the chargeback on the credit card payment he did and the credit card company MUST return his funds. In his case, he DID NOT RECEIVED GOODS HE PAID FOR - so I advised him to feel free to give his banker a hard time, he's in his right to get the money back.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, my bank wont refund the sale because it has been more than 60 days, but ACCA HAS AGREED TO SEND ME THE BULK OF MY ORDER (THAT WHICH CAN BE LEGALLY SHIPPED THROUGH CUSTOMS) AT HIS LOSS. I JUST WANTED TO POST THIS SO NO ONE WOULD HAVE TO WONDER OF ACCA'S INTEGRITY. HE IS TAKING CARE OF ME.

THANKS ACCA.