whats the average donation made to this site?

You can follow the link in my sig line for details about how to donate. Lots of people start with a $5 donation and add more when they can. Some people appreciate what they learn here enough to go ahead and make a more substantial donation at the beginning. Anything you can afford to send will be greatly appreciated. I know my own girlfriend decided for herself, after being here only a few months and learning as much as she wanted to spend time reading, she sent in $40, then sent the same amount again within a year or so.

There are also ways to contribute more than just 012.gif

Many folks on here like myself, spend a large amount of time posting useful pics and information, answering technical questions, helping people with their gun problems.

I have learned a lot of s@#t 'bout my Saiga12 on this site . That kind of info is hard to come by just talking to the regular gun guys at the local sporting goods store or something. I threw down 50 smackers and thought that was the least it has been worth! The people and professionals are extremely helpful and seem to have a good sense of humor. You could spend more at the bar with some drunk "know it all" babbling at you all night. This way you can save $ by getting a six-pack, and pushing some buttons at home in your undies if you want!