saiga 308 w/ 7 mags -----> 550$ shipping not included

Rifle is a like new 22 inch barreled saiga in 308 Kalashnikov USA import with wood furniture.

THE ONLY TRADES I'M LOOKING FOR ARE AFFORDABLE LONG RANGE RIFLES 30 CALIBER OR LARGER must be tough and accurate, e.g. Cherry condition ShmidtRubin or Mauser 98K, FN PBR new generation or comparable (box magazine, fluted 20-24 barrel, full scope rail), etc. Don't need the most tactical package, just something to throw this IOR or a super sniper on and shoot long range, Semi-auto's okay but are probably too expensive for me.....

Most of all I need cash.

pics:

RIFLE like new condition 22" saiga 308 with wood furniture.

http://i3.tinypic.com/w9uvyx.jpg

http://i3.tinypic.com/w9uxw4.jpg

7 mags - not sure if they are 10 or 8 rounders, but there are seven of em! [bD]

http://i3.tinypic.com/w9v5p1.jpg

Edited by chapperjoe

All that listed is a great combination, doing some mental calculations, I would say you have at least $1,500 tied up in your listings.

I live in VA too, and have a 308 conversion I don't ever think I will complete.

Good luck on your sale, but instead of asking people to make an offer, you should state a price. Once you do, I think you will get some offers then..

JMHO

Sunset_Va

All that listed is a great combination, doing some mental calculations, I would say you have at least $1,500 tied up in your listings.

I live in VA too, and have a 308 conversion I don't ever think I will complete.

Good luck on your sale, but instead of asking people to make an offer, you should state a price. Once you do, I think you will get some offers then..

JMHO

Sunset_Va

It's in the ad, I just like to remind popel to make an offer on top of the ad.... my prices are not set in stone.

and yeah I paid ALOOOOT more than I'm asking!

----------------

Lord knows what I paid for everything, but I'm gonna ask 1000$ for everything minus the scope, or 1450$ for the whole shebang. Prices do NOT include shipping. Take it all and you get magpuls for all the mags too.

THE ONLY TRADES I'M LOOKING FOR ARE AFFORDABLE LONG RANGE RIFLES 30 CALIBER OR LARGER must be tough and accurate, e.g. Cherry condition ShmidtRubin or Mauser 98K, FN PBR new generation or comparable (box magazine, fluted 20-24 barrel, full scope rail), etc. Don't need the most tactical package, just something to throw this IOR or a super sniper on and shoot long range, Semi-auto's okay but are probably too expensive for me.....

Most of all I need cash.

man, joe, i wish i hadnt just bought a synthetic stocked one, that wood sure is nice! and all those mags.... *sigh*

good luck, im sure someone will scoop it up before too long.

if only i had more :dollar:

• 4 weeks later...
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.