As the title says, its the short barrel Saiga .308. The gun has the BHO and is an EAA import. I have the manual and paperwork that came with the gun. It comes with the 8rnd clip shown in the picture.

I'm looking to sell it for $300. Its only had about 500 rounds shot through it. I've cleaned the gun after every trip to the range.

post-2566-1146422347_thumb.jpgpost-2566-1146422372_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

What amazes me is that there were like 4 people sending pm's.... and they *ALL* fell thru?!?!?!?

come on folks... nice FAIR PRICE .308 here for sale!

snatch it up!!

:smoke:

They wouldnt come down on the "mandatory" overnight shipping charges, and $40.00 FFL fee on their end, etc..etc..etc..??

Sounds like the GREEDY bonehead needs to get his head out of his ass, get a clue, be FAIR and not a moneygrubber... and MAYBE it would sell... ALthough I would warn any potential buyers to his scheme now, Dinzag....

$25.00 is MORE THAN ENOUGH TO SHIP any long gun ANYWHERE in the USA by UPS ground!!!! ( OK, 'CEPT the 40 pound .50 bmg's... thems are a little more...) Much more than that and you are being GREEDY...

Long guns DO NOT need to be overnighted... they can even ship via the POST OFFICE... YES THEY CERTAINLY CAN!!!

ANYONE can ship a long gun to an FFL... just box it, drop it at the UPS store/post office and it goes... SIMPLE as that...

This note goes to the rest of you SALES NOOBS that are coming here looking to make a sting on some other unsuspecting noob... We dont take too kindly to you folks 'round here...

:smoke:

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.