HA HA IM BACK!!!! FULL_AUTO

Guest FULL_AUTO_992

Hi Full Auto!

I fiqured you get back here in a hurry due to all the good info and fellowship. Glad to hear you will attempt to be a smidge less confrontational to your fellow forum buddies and I look forward to posting replies to your questions that are not about full auto conversions and have no profanity spelled out in them. :wub:

Ok dude, your a glutten for punishment! why would you want to be a part of something where everyone finds you to be very annoying? I guess negative attention is ANY attention. If someone asked me to leave, self respect would prompt me to leave. Depends on what kinda man you are, I guess!

But it kinda sounds to me like some of these guys have a big switch from the shed. Do you really want to mess with that?

I think it's (you) are a waist of time! My personal opinion. I really haven't heard a serious inquiry from you that wasn't "ify".

I don't run this site so... If you can behave, there's no law against it.

hmmmm as i see it the questions about full auto and all isnt too bad. information is why we are here, its the fact he made it clear he wanted to USE it. now as for all the threats and all, this isnt the place to do it. its a fact that many of the ppls who come here are police and advid gun nuts, not the smartest ppl to threaten.

I'll bet you he just went to a different computer (like a friend's) and just signed on to cause controversy! I don't think we have to worry about it too much.

I think we've spent too much time on him already!

I think he just wants to read us talking about him! :cryss:

no i am not going to friends houses to do this. what is going on is, they blocked my ip address, so what i do, is get a random proxy IP number, and i use it on my proxy lan connections, and if i do a little more studying, i could learn how to use this program i downloaded (i deleted it now), there is so much i could do but i dont have time to mess with it. so it is immposssible to ban me, but i will be good this time.

beginning info...changing dialup # or running a remote wingate to proxy through, USUALLY port 8080...there are a few other common ones....*hint guys, hes talking about TROJAN HORSES*....not like I would know of course....

if I may make one point...WHO CARES!!!???!!! Can't we all just get along?Where's the love?

No, according to full auto a bunch of guys showing each other any kind of love would be totally gay. :lolol:

Edited by Gaddis
  • 5 weeks later...