X26 LEO Tasers and a Saiga 12C

Today at work I had to inventory six X-26 Tasers

I grabbed a few pics of them. They feel really nice. Anyone fired one? Been shot with one?

Enjoy!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

Here are other various pics from work. Finally got a shot of the Saiga 12C, I was trying to fold the stock up but couldn't figure it out, or it was pinned.

I organized the ammo and cleaned a bunch of old Smith & Wessons that are for retiring officers (old carry weapons).

sw1.jpg

sw2.jpg

sw3.jpg

ammo1.jpg

ammo2.jpg

12c.jpg

12mags.jpg

drool................

:eek:

i want a 10 rnd mag

:killer:

i dont how heavy it is.

ike

hehe, i pulled out the fattest one and ot was a BITCH to get in! but once you do, you could surround yourself with dead bodies. they're damn heavy loaded (which this one was) :ph34r::haha:

Edited by JesusCow

Mephis: do you see the rivets on the end of your triggerguard? that is where the trigger is on the normal AK type rifles. I think they opened up the action for the longer shells, and had to make a normal stock on it, is why its like that.

Moving the trigger is done a lot on the Saiga rifles. AFAIK, the only reason the trigger was moved back was because they could not include the pistol grip with our current laws. With the rifles, it is pretty easy to the necessary US parts to make a legal conversion.

I'm hoping to reconfigure mine (shotgun) one day, pretty sure it can be done with minimal effort involving a drill, dremil, rivets/screws, etc.

Check in with the rifle crowd, they know a lot more than I do.

• 2 weeks later...
Finally got a shot of the Saiga 12C, I was trying to fold the stock up but couldn't figure it out, or it was pinned.

The button near the stock on the left side of the gun folds the stock. It is very hard to push and it has a hole in it for some reason that hurts your thumb when you push on it. I don't understand why they would put a hole in it.