Full Auto 8" Saiga in Action (pic)

Very nice indeed but too bad about the stock collapsing. wouldn't it be better with fixed stock to fire FA?

Also very impressive companions there, .50 cal AA in front and .30 cal in back?

pete

Yes, it needs a fixed stock for full auto fire. The damn thing split my lip and about knocked my friggin teeth out of my head when the stock folded up during the first burst from the gun. I fired it from the hip after that for about 8 mags worth and it never missed a beat.

The gun in the foreground is an 8mm Browning 1919 sporting a 12" barrel.

The gun in the background is a 30'06 Browning ANM2/MG40 aircraft gun.

I would like to see a head to head competition between Tony's or Tom's full auto Saiga and the AA-12. Tony's is cooler but Tom's has that AMD front grip that comes in handy when trying to control it.

The damn thing split my lip and about knocked my friggin teeth out of my head when the stock folded up during the first burst from the gun. I fired it from the hip after that for about 8 mags worth and it never missed a beat.

ooowww!

have you ever thought about modifying the knoxx nlfd? if you were to perfect the process that might be a profitable service, the customer could provide the s12 mag to be butchered and the drum and you could do the machining and fitting.

The damn thing split my lip and about knocked my friggin teeth out of my head when the stock folded up during the first burst from the gun. I fired it from the hip after that for about 8 mags worth and it never missed a beat.

ooowww!

have you ever thought about modifying the knoxx nlfd? if you were to perfect the process that might be a profitable service, the customer could provide the s12 mag to be butchered and the drum and you could do the machining and fitting.

Oh brother not that shit again! :rolleyes: Guess it's that time of the month...

Hey Tony have you tried it with the Ace instead of the new stock? I'll bet the ace won't go accordian on ya.

I fired Tom Cole's FA beast and that little pissant Hungarian folder did just fine. A fine job of makin hamburger outa my shoulder that is lol.

Oh brother not that shit again! :rolleyes: Guess it's that time of the month...

Hey Tony have you tried it with the Ace instead of the new stock? I'll bet the ace won't go accordian on ya.

I fired Tom Cole's FA beast and that little pissant Hungarian folder did just fine. A fine job of makin hamburger outa my shoulder that is lol.

don't you mean time of the week? :D remember, one of the guys DID actually get his to work reliably? i figger if he can get it done wecsog-style, tony would be the one to perfect it and do it on a bigger business scale!

i mean, that's what we're talking about, right? not the black helos, tin foil hat brigade's legion of whines...

i was surprised about that ace collapsing too!

A clarification...the stock didn't break, guys. The folding mechanism folded. Some combination of muzzle rise, shoulder pressure and vibration I suppose.

Edited to add: It's a shame, really...Tony's hat completely hides his mohawk, which is really coming in nicely BTW.

Edited by BobAsh