Pics of m4 I built and my Czech Mauser

Hey thought I would post a few pics of my M4 carbine I just built up last month-'Kommiefornia legal' but can be cured pretty quick if needed/wanted.

My other rifle is my great Czech Mauser with a 20 round trench mag and the best stock i have ever seen on a military surplus rifle-=check out the grain and striping on this baby! Pics do not do it justice!post-2841-1152481096_thumb.jpgpost-2841-1152481143_thumb.jpgpost-2841-1152481184_thumb.jpgpost-2841-1152481219_thumb.jpgpost-2841-1152481289_thumb.jpgpost-2841-1152481361_thumb.jpgpost-2841-1152481401_thumb.jpg

Enjoy!

That *IS* gorgeous wood on the Mauser!!! I love it!!! :wub::up:

Now... the M4... I thought all commiefornia rifles like that had to have a SOLID bottom on the receiver covering the magwell?!?!?!

How did you get yours to look like it has a detachable box and remain legal??!?! did they edit the laws some? or?!?!

:smoke:

:smoke: hey guys,thank's for the comments,now on to the ??'s.

1. Indy- The only 2 'REAL' DO(INjustice) 'approved ' style receivers are either flat bottomed-not fully machined, or the magwell and mag release area has to be filled with a sort of epoxy that fills in all the gaps. HOWEVER-if you drill and tap the mag release button,get a dowel and setscrew-or a long enough set screw-you insert the 10 round mag,adjust the dowel/set screw till you cannot depress the button at all,fill in the hole/setscrew head with jb weld or some thing,and paint it black,it is 'fixed' according to the law AS WRITTEN. I personally do not see why the magwell has to filled with crap when the FN's and such do not-there they drill and tap the front of the receiver and run a setscrew in to nail the mag and then they somehow install the mag release with a solid pin in place of the spring-at least that is my only viable theory since I have not been given a chance to disassemble one to verify. The dowel method is how I did mt STG58-it is a bitch to get the crap in there with a solid pin and get the retainer screw installed-which holds both the mag release and bho in the receiver.

Regarding the law-there was a court ruling that stated KA could not ban only 'style' of rifle-AR15 style rifle-they now have to ban every single manufacturer of AR15 receivers BY NAME. I was not going to get one of these rifles because of the $$-they start at around $1000 at LEAST-f that. Then I saw a table with about 100 fully machined receivers-I asked,was told these are legal to own since the ruling occured and thery are legal UNTIL you assemble them-then it is up to YOU to comply. What the hell-I bought 2 receivers for about 100 each stripped,bought a milspec new 16" M4 style rifle kit complete for $500 and built it up. So I have between 6-700 in it but am still 300+ ahead and I have 1 more bare receiver to make another with.

The Rifles CAN be returned to their original intended styles when and if desired but right now they pass.....

FYI-the 'system' is still messed up-I could have bought 100 receiver if I wanted to since the only info on the receivers that go to the DOJ says 'long gun' no ser#'s,caliber,nothing. Now do you see that by making law abiding owners' register' their 'AR,AK,HK, etc rifles was technically against the law-they were already registered-run through the mill-when legally purchased in the stores. Basically KA said-'register or be a felon,give us all the info on your rifles or go to jail,give us a thumbprint on this index card.... sounds like extortion,mafia tactics,blackmail to me-that is why I get so :angry::evil::evil::killer: on this crud.

Bvamp- I fill the Mauser mag with stripper clips- the m ag CAN come out but took me bout an hour and a half to get it to fit in the receiver/floor plate notches-it is TIGHT- I catch flak once in a while at the range,I tell them 'leave it alone- because they try to release the floor plat retainer button and it does not move. I would be better off disassembling the rifle to get the mag off.

On the M4- I have yet to shoot it-have to drive AT LEAST 1 hour to a range-no traffic- and they are all in the desert areas and I am not going when it is 100-110 f -but i may this week-go early!

To load the M4 i have to open it up-like cleaning-load 10 rounds,shoot,open,load,close,shoot-pain in the ass.I will sight it in and probably leave it in the safe and take it out occasionally.

Glad you all like the 'wood' I am sporting(on the rifle) :haha::lolol: I really wish I could find a chunk of it and have a set made for another rifle,maybe one of the AK's,FN's,etc. Get that baby in the sun and just look at it :wub:

• 3 weeks later...