Quad Rail Ships

Oh yea! :killer: What is the difference between the stock anodized hammered finish and the HK gunkote? Is there a pic of the two available? Should those that preordered go thru the site now,also theres no place to add for the Guncoat finish option. I know,questions,questions :angel:

Edited by Pointer

Their web-site.

But I just recieved an e-mail from them saying they "have a variety of Dura Coat on order, as they prepare to finnish them", and the color i wanted was one on order.O>D> Green

When was your last communication with them? Just wonderin.

Keep in mind it does say will be shipped LAST part of August FIRST part of September.

Their web-site.

But I just recieved an e-mail from them saying they "have a variety of Dura Coat on order, as they prepare to finnish them", and the color i wanted was one on order.O>D> Green

Keep in mind it does say will be shipped LAST part of August FIRST part of September.

The last time was late july.They said mid August to the end of the month,so hopefully there gonna be ready to go.

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=10690

Their web-site.

The last time was late july.They said mid August to the end of the month,so hopefully there gonna be ready to go.

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=10690

I hope its a go, Im ready, willing and able :-)

rnatkin@cfl.rr.com