I would like to take a moment to address a current issue that seems to be strongly taking our nation, here in america. Schools and shootings.

I would like to remind you all that our forefathers had the foresight to enable us, as private citizens to be armed to the point of duplicating the military, of any power, foreign, or domestic.

I would also like to remind you all that this was entrusted to us, the voting american, as a god given right (what if I dont believe in god), to bear arms. This right is much like our right to be christians, jews, muslims, or whatever you would like to see god as, or even if you do not. this is FREEDOM. your will to choose.

We have been entrusted, the only nation on earth EVER, to BEAR arms. This is no small or inconsequential thing. We MUST, as rightful arms bearing americans, TEACH our children, and our friends and family, as it is our obligation, to respect this RIGHT. this includes NOT going and taking up arms any time we so feel that it appeases our motives or needs at the time. WE MUST teach our own that this god given right to bear arms is NOT something to be toyed with, and NOT to be used at our own WHIM. IT IS SACRED TO THAT WHAT WE CALL FREEDOM!!

There MAY possibly come a time when we must all unfortunately take up arms, even if it is against one another, and do as we must do, as americans, to overthrow certain powers or entities or tyrants, as our forefathers so knowingly and carefully have provided us to do so, but we must ALSO at the same time, realise that the power we hold, so dearly, is not to be undertaken at a whim and a thought. we MUST teach our children and our friends and family that this is NOT why we hold our sacred right to bear arms. this is not a law to be mistaken as "when I feel like it".

Please, all of you, I implore you to sit down with those that you may not agree with, or that do not understrand, our sacred bond, and to TALK to them, and help them understand that this is not something that we all bear now to let them do as they see fit with.

It is not thier right to take up arms to just do thier will......it IS however, OUR right to take up arms, as AMERICANS, and FREE PEOPLE, to do the just and greater good, for all those who cannot, to defend ourselves, to protect our homes and family, to protect our neighbors, and to preserve the greater good, and to protect FREEDOM, that THAT is why we have this.....

We must all show that we are responsible for our right to be free. To not do so is to be criminal, and is inexcusable. Teach our opponents well, and they will never have a grounds to stand upon, as the truely free with prevail.....

...as I say time and again....from many, one.....

E Pluribus Unem

to not be unified, we will surely fall, and those that would have us beg at thier feet will surely win. this is why our forefathers left the world for america, and why they made america. do not sway. do not be instigated. do not differ. this is our country. this is our right. our heritage. those that would oppose us, should go back to where they came.....

I apologise to put it to you all in that manner, but I speak the truth. dont let them take your right from you. and dont let them trade one of thier rights for the one that we hold so dear......and especially make it clear to the new americans, our children and legal immigrants, how it REALLY is, and should be, and MAYBE, just MAYBE, people might start to make a difference.

if we keep going how we are, we will see our rights slowly stripped from us, like they are now, because we cannot even teach our own what an american TRUELY is.

Im sorry that I have to stoop to this level. It is my place to do so, and my will. I hope someone hears me.

Hello, Bvamp

Right On!

The apathy and short-memory syndrome is killing our republic.

Not to mention our elected officials are giving our country away to anybody willing to wade a river and take it, at the same time brave American blood is being shed abroad to "preserve our way of life..."

These are sad times for the ideals of our Forefathers...

Respectfully posted,

Guido2 in Houston

I fear for my children's future. It's a Brave New World and the sheople are easily manipulated, far too easily. I worry that my kids will be persecuted for their critical thinking ability which has become a sort of lost art. I couldn't say it any better than guido2's summation: These are sad times for the ideals of our Forefathers...

Sad times indeed.

:super::super: AAAAAAAAAA-MEN BROTHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I worry for the future of the USA and my nieces/nephews, I am apprhensive to what is coming down the pipe. I have felt for years that there is something brewing and it is not good,not to be a doomsayer but if you actually read between the lines, something ia WAY wrong in the world. I ,to the best i can, am planning for the worst but hope for the best, but the doubt is rising.

I wish us all the best and as someone once said-'we live in interesting times......'

As a side note I am beginning to believe that with all these fuckheads doing the school shootings,teachers,espescially in rural settings, may want to consider carrying. At least that may have saved those little girls in Amish country. I for one would blast ANYONE who came in holding a weapon without POSITIVELY identifying themselves 1st,even then i would have a bead on him.....hey if I have not seen anything weird happening to cause me concern BEFORE the person showed up, i am NOT trusting them WHEN they show up. I guess I am not a trusting person,especially if I am in a position to protect /be responsible for, anyone,especially children,since they are the smallest and weakest.

Just my view on the school stuff-gets me SO PISSED!!!! :angry::angry::angry:

ThousandSon, nothing would have saved those girls, and Amish teacher would NEVER shoot that guy. EVER.

in fact, that particular Amish commuinity took up a collection for the family of the shooter... but i do hear what you're saying about needing someone armed at school, to keep the nuts from thinning out the sane kids.

and regarding our responsibilities as citizens, right on, Bvamp!

Watching the news the other day, I saw a story about a school in Texas that has people come in and teach the students how to fight back if someone did come in baring arms against them. While the video of it was a little funny (third graders throwing their books, notebooks, pencils, etc. at the 'attacker'), it really does give me hope. God Bless Texas!

I've also heard that there are schools in other states considering legislation to let teachers carry concealed weapons. This is the kind of thing I love to hear. Of course it's being argued against, but the arguments are just as dumb as the people making them.

As for my part I: vote, encourage others to vote, take people to the range who have never shot anything, help people get thier (goddamned stupid f#*king) FOID cards (that we shouldn't need anyway), even if it means driving them to a gun store and helping them fill out the form. I guess you could say I'm an "Evangelical Gun Owner". ;)