source for saiga factory, Saiga Hi caps

I was at the houston show today, and there is a place called Hard to Find, mags and clips. they are out of Arizona. They have russian made, real Saiga factory hi caps in 223 and 762.39, only REGULAR SIZE for 308. they will be at the George R. Brown show in 3-4weeks. their number in az is 928.704.0548. Their mags are 40 or 50 bucks each. and yeah, if you got some strange weapon that hasn't been around in a while , they proly got a mag for it.

There are no Saiga .223 high caps that were ever made for the Saiga Sporter line imported here into the US.

7.62x39? YES. But not .223.

Call (if you speak Russian) Or write Izhmash out of Izhevsk. They will explain how .223 high-capacity mags were never an option as the largest buyers for .223 Saiga sporter configs were the US, and the U.K. No .223 high caps are around.

As I wrote in another post here on saiga-12.com. AK-100 series magazines look exactly like Saiga mags as far as exterior goes. But as most are en route to Columbia. And none have been sold to class III in the Us.

Not sure how this guy in texas could be for real.

I myself would pay $200.00 each for a Saiga 30rd .223 mag that was authentic.

If people here are producing miracles. Put me down for a dozen. :angel:

saw your post on the other line, so here is my reply from there.

well, let me say that I am no expert at all , so let me tell you what I did see. I saw, three diff magazines, held them in my hand. one was a 762, one was a 223, one was a 308. they all were in the packages. they all looked exaclty the same design on the outside. they were all in that kinda tough clear plastic wrapping. they all had those little pieces of paper in there, with the funky standard lettering, english on one side, and something else on the other. only the 308 mag was a short rounder.

Rusmilitary sells black Izhmash 5.45x39 conveted for Saiga .223 on Gunbroker. He puts a limiter in there to keep capacity at 10 rounds, but they look easy to remove. It is probably to get them through customs easier. They cost 130.00 plus shipping.

Sold here

Rusmilitary sells black Izhmash 5.45x39 conveted for Saiga .223 on Gunbroker. He puts a limiter in there to keep capacity at 10 rounds, but they look easy to remove. It is probably to get them through customs easier. They cost 130.00 plus shipping.

Sold here

This is probablt what rangerruck saw.

Andrei/Russeller has been pumping these into the US through Seattle lately.

I could see where someone thought it was a AK-101/102 style Izhmash Saiga .223/5.56mm mag.

But it isn't. I'd love to be wrong. I'd call myself a nut, a dunce, a blight on humanity.

Then I'd run out and buy em.

Hell. If anyone here could show me a Izhmash Saiga .223 30rd polymer black synthetic mag that will work in my Saiga .223. I'll give you $200.00 each today.

Produce them, or it's vapor.

this is his decription in his ad on gunbroker says it is an ak74 545x39 mag converted

Description

You are bidding on new original Russian made 10 rd. black plastic magazine for Saiga .223 rifles. Converted from AK-74 5.45x39 30 mag, by replacing the spring follower (to fit .223 caliber) and have a metal capacity stopper, which allow to load up to 10 rounds.

Part manufactured in Russia by Izhevsk fireguns factory.

As it known, this factory allways manufactured original Saiga fireguns.

Now you have a great possibility to buy an Saiga parts directly from famous Russian fireguns factory!

We are sure, that this can be superb replacement part and will make the Saiga .223 looks like exactly as AK-100 series assault rifle.

Please see our other Gun Broker auctions for more military, AK/RPK/SVD stuff.

30-day money-back guarantee (please, see our return policy below).

Shipping - $25.00 (insurance is extra).