For Sale: 22" Converted Saiga-308, loaded

As wintertime approaches and I realize need to get back into school, cash becomes a factor.

So, with a touch of sadness, I have to part ways with my Saiga-308.

Very good condition. Only a couple hundred rounds put through it. 22" model, converted, dragonuv-style stock. Comes with 8 round mag, high-rise scope rail, and RSA adjustable trigger group valued at $100. In addition, I have ordered 3 high capacity (20 round) magazines from FMBG, which should be coming out soon. If you buy the gun I will let the guys at FMBG know to transfer over my 3 mags to you - these mags currently cannot be bought, at any price!

Asking price for the whole package is $500. PM me to work out details. I prefer locals to DFW so as not to deal with the hassle of FFL, but will ship if necessary.

Sorry for low quality pic. Camera ran out of batteries before I could get another one in with the flash on. Hopefully better ones up by tonight. You may request additional pics of any particular part/area of your choosing as well.

Cheers

saigadk2.th.jpg

I really don't know Cobra, I don't have a lot of experience in this stuff. Have you done this before? What is reasonable shipping for this?

I don't want to make additional profit on shipping, just break even.

just pack it up and take it to a fedex or UPS store and ask them. or pack it up and go online and go to the "estimate shipping" section. all you need are the dimensions and weight, along with his zip.

I really don't know Cobra, I don't have a lot of experience in this stuff. Have you done this before? What is reasonable shipping for this?

I don't want to make additional profit on shipping, just break even.

just pack it up and take it to a fedex or UPS store and ask them. or pack it up and go online and go to the "estimate shipping" section. all you need are the dimensions and weight, along with his zip.

UPS Hub, the stores themselves won't take them

unless of course you don't tell them whats in the box,but that can lead to some nasty fines

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.