Is it just me? After purchasing a new gun [saiga 223] before i leave the store i'm already thinking about the next purchase. Please tell me i'm not the only one.

I forgot to add Thinking about buying a TEC 9 or kel tec PLR 16 . Any input would be great.

Edited by lasabre
Is it just me? After purchasing a new gun [saiga 223] before i leave the store i'm already thing about the next purchase. Please tell me i'm not the only one.

I forgot to add Thinking about buying a TEC 9 or kel tec PLR 16 . Any input would be great.

Not a fan of guns like the tec nine, but I've heard great things about the PLR. And I don't know how many times I've thought I was done buying guns. Well...got everything I need,then I stumble onto this goddamn site,and I can't get enough of them.

If you think your bad, I was buying firearms so much and was hanging out in my local gun store so long that I ended up getting a third job at the gun store. Thought that would help the money flow but I was wrong. I ended up giving my gun store paycheck back to them every month and I had to get a fourth job to help out all the new buying I was doing.

DAMN KY!

that is pretty bad!

i thought i was bad.

i keep telling my wife that i have all that i could want or need, then damn it another deal of a lifetime!

i'm to the point that i've run out of room and if i want something new, i have to part with something else and damn it that is the hardest thing i've ever had to do! recently got rid of my first ever mini 14 that i wanted for years and damn it i regret it now. not b/c i miss it any, but i was wanting to pass it onto my son when he grows up so he'll have one just like dad (i had 2). and by then they would most likely be rare and way up in value!

now it's her that wants this and that! just got her a little 38 special last week.

SHE'S GOT THE DISEASE NOW! IT IS CONTAGIOUS!

Wife said either the guns go or she does. I don't even miss her anymore. :haha:

LOL. It hasn't come to that.........yet! She bitches about it though. I tell her it an investment. I think I bout got it beat though. Her and the daughter are my third hand on conversions.

BTW. There is no cure for the disease, it only gets worse and worse.

in my opinion, it's a good disease.

as long as you have patience and a little money.

my wife used to gripe but when she saw how much money i was saving by getting such good deals, she almost encourages me to do it.

"well, i can get this saiga for $223 now, or wait and any day it could be double that price."

or i'll just sell something to make up the difference for the price of what i'm about to spend.

regardless, i make it look good.

good luck!