AGP just sent me the link for the 2nd batch of 10rd mags

ok the 2nd run took how long to sell out?

Took about 24hrs. to sell 600 and that's without even opening it up to the public. And another 400 are going to dealers. I'm kind of speachless, I didn't think they would sell like this at all.

Kevin

Well these are a great product.I'm glad to see these being produced.I'm on the preorder for the second batch.I only wish I could afford more than 2 at a time.]

BTW took the 10 rd mags out today and 4 mags without a failure other than ammo these worked great.The range master had to come see my shotgun.He said the Saiga-12 just screams for SBS!

Glad to see these selling so well. Might be time to kick up production :)

I had happen to check my email while I was waiting in line in Disneyland and noticed the email notification. I immediately ordered 3 mags while waiting in line for one of the rides :super: got the confirmation a few minutes later.

And here I thought I was a nutjob for ordering them immediately. Glad I did!

I had happen to check my email while I was waiting in line in Disneyland and noticed the email notification. I immediately ordered 3 mags while waiting in line for one of the rides :super: got the confirmation a few minutes later.

All I can say is hurry hurry! We have the wrong people in power. I've heard rumors that they are really gonna start pushing the ITAR tax for manufactures, its bullshit! It is a way to prevent more people from getting into the game and descourage a bunch of small timers to get out! It is wrong! Hurry up and ship the mags and buy everything you possibly ever wanted related to firearms the next 6 years could be a bumpy ride for us! Its about time we stared putting the politicians feet in the fire instead of holding their feet to the fire. They need to know we want to keep our rights and don't give a damn what the UN or the rest of the world thinks!

Guys & Gals we have bought bought a large quantity on both orders and would be glad to try to accomidate Saiga fourm members prior to other random customers, please feel free to email us your full name , phone number and how many you would like,also please mention you fourm user name, we will place you on our list and try to work you in a quickly as possible. We are currently shipping and would hope to fill new orders in late Dec or earlier , if you find them before that no problem since no money has exchanged hands.

Thank You Atlantic Firearms,llc sales@atlanticfirearms.com

I placed an order on early Nov, haven't got yet. I'll send an email right over. Thanks much Atlantic Firearms

Edited by iron_boy

All I can say is hurry hurry! We have the wrong people in power. I've heard rumors that they are really gonna start pushing the ITAR tax for manufactures, its bullshit! It is a way to prevent more people from getting into the game and descourage a bunch of small timers to get out! It is wrong! Hurry up and ship the mags and buy everything you possibly ever wanted related to firearms the next 6 years could be a bumpy ride for us! Its about time we stared putting the politicians feet in the fire instead of holding their feet to the fire. They need to know we want to keep our rights and don't give a damn what the UN or the rest of the world thinks!

I agree to that,to what point will it end up is anybodys guess.I do recommend buying your mags and guns that you want within the next 4-6 years,especialy the types we here all luv and enjoy :wub: I dont think the gun community has the balls to stand up and fight for there rights,hell theres 85 million gun owners and only 5 million belong to gun rights organizations.If there were a march on the white house,how many would actualy show up? Would you?

I think if we all showed up barring saigas and black rifles it would look like one of those old videos you see of forign armies goose steeping! That would be funny, probably not well recieved but who gives a damn the object is to get our agenda passed!

Assembled firearm in DC? they'll get you at the line for such an action.

D.C. is well versed in handling protesters. The veterans of the Spanish American war wanted the bonuses they were promised-they recieved machinegun fire instead. The farmers wanted equity-they were surrounded by busses. With the machine guns conviently shielded from the press, but VERRY visible to the farmers. Make no mistake-the nations capitol is WELL guarded. And any gun or even simulated gun will get you 10 years of manditory time in the grey bar hotel.

Edited by G O B

I placed an order through the website on Nov. 2 for 2 Mags. My Order ID # is 170 on the printed off Invoice. Can anyone tell me where I'm at in line. I know I didn't get in until the second batch, but when can I expect to see anything? No charge on the card yet....