Legal bullpup siaga conversion. Is it possible?

I have a High Standard model 10B bullpup that has long been discontinued and without earplugs the thing is REALLY LOUD!The barrel is really close to your left ear with it's short size.Love the bullpups for compactness!Also I have a Bushmaster Bullpup 17L.This too,has been discontinued....

I tried with a K-VAR kit some years ago, but had too much trouble finding a route for the trigger link past the magazine. But that was the only real hang-up. Clearance between the heel of the pistol grip and the front of the magazine base was close, but that could be fixed with a Dremel. Worth looking at if you're handy and don't mind risking your face.

I have a High Standard model 10B bullpup that has long been discontinued and without earplugs the thing is REALLY LOUD!

When you're ready to sell, email me. :smoke:

Ospery, at one time these guys (shop local to me) had one listed on the website, they may have moved it or just moved it off the page but if your looking you can ask

http://www.alleghenytradeco.com/index.htm