2nd batch of Mags for S-12

Based on a post at the top of the saiga 12 page made by Cobra, it MIGHT begin Tuesday or Wednesday for the FIRST 500 of batch 2. NO TIME FRAME for the second 500 of batch 2. I actually emailed AGP today about the current status and all I was told was to check the Saiga forum. So either the current status is as stated by the post and Tuesday or Wednesday it will be, or another email will be on the way shortly. At this point I've missed two chances to show them to my rangemaster at my PD already, so I'm going to keep quiet until they actually show up at the door! Good Luck, and if it makes you feel better you are not alone in your wait!

Keep in mind I'm not sure if the order numbers are correct. I was able to place an order for the first batch after the first batch was sold out. I was told by Kevin that this was a computer glitch that has since been corrected. I was also told that I would be at the front of the line for the second batch. Given that information my original order number was #165 back in October and nothing has been charged nor have I recieved an email for shipment. Don't know if it helps but I figured I'd pass on the information.

Edited by jcmfirearms
Keep in mind I'm not sure if the order numbers are correct. I was able to place an order for the first batch after the first batch was sold out. I was told by Kevin that this was a computer glitch that has since been corrected. I was also told that I would be at the front of the line for the second batch. Given that information my original order number was #165 back in October and nothing has been charged nor have I recieved an email for shipment. Don't know if it helps but I figured I'd pass on the information.

how does one get on this list??

how does one get on this list??

I never recieved anything about a order number so I have no idea what mine is does anybody know how to find out this info? Kevin???? help!!

If you ordered directly from AGP then your order number is on top of the invoice if you printed one out. If you didn't then go sign up at the website and search for your invoice and print it out. As far as Banshee's post if you haven't got on the list for the second batch then I'd call them direct or email them direct and ask to placed on the list for the next one. Also, Atlantic Firearms may have available preorder space, you could always give them a call.

Edited by jcmfirearms

New info just posted here-

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=13608

Stratton- Email me your name and I'll see what you order number is. sales@agparms.com

The order numbering system is correct and in propper order. Order #165 is where the second batch starts. I don't know if we will get to the 200's right away due to the limited number of springs we have. I know this is all totally lame but we are doing the best we can.

Kevin

Edited by Z1500
New info just posted here-

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=13608

Stratton- Email me your name and I'll see what you order number is. sales@agparms.com

The order numbering system is correct and in propper order. Order #165 is where the second batch starts. I don't know if we will get to the 200's right away due to the limited number of springs we have. I know this is all totally lame but we are doing the best we can.

Kevin

Thanks Kevin I sent out my info.

My order, #165, has already shipped and should arrive 12/26.

My order, #182, has shipped as well. Still waiting on feed lips for the two mags I got in the first run, though. Am I correct in assuming the second-run mags will have the spring steel lips?

ETA - my new feed lips arrived today (12/22)! My two second-run mags are scheduled to arrive on 12/28. Merry Christmas to me!

Edited by shooter2

im sure your sick of answering question & emails and know ive done both sorry. dont blame u for being sick of typing but just wondering if the first email i sent thru your site put me on the list or did u have to order from site?? if so than i missed the boat cause every time ive gone to site it has said sold out and i see no way to order i did register on your site and sent you 2 emails sorry again just cant wait to run 10rd thru my 12 shorty thanks devin :killer::killer::killer:

im sure your sick of answering question & emails and know ive done both sorry. dont blame u for being sick of typing but just wondering if the first email i sent thru your site put me on the list or did u have to order from site?? if so than i missed the boat cause every time ive gone to site it has said sold out and i see no way to order i did register on your site and sent you 2 emails sorry again just cant wait to run 10rd thru my 12 shorty thanks devin :killer::killer::killer:

I got your email Devin. You're on the contact list. I'm sure we can get some to you in January.

Kevin

This is the second batch, correct? After which batch # will AGP lower the price of their mags a bit so those of us that liked them can buy more? I'm not talking about a huge price reduction, just $5-$10 off or so. I'm sure that they must eventually get cheaper with time after they see the demand out there.

• 3 weeks later...