be carefull with ruseller

just for anyone wanting to buy 10 round mags from gunbroker dont trust ruseller Andrei Kouznetsov

i paid him on a dutch auction for 4 mage last june, yeah last june over 6 months ago and i cant give feedback because of time restriction. he always returns emails but is full of B.S. like " shipping from another country" and check your post office and other "stories". I took a chance and lost, so dont make the same mistake and find your mags elsewhere.

Merry Christmas everyone!!

4 x Saiga-410 Russian (Prodiz) 10 rd. mag w/counter - Item #50101337

Your bid: $183.96 ($45.99 x 4)

Discount(0%): $ 0.00

Actual price: $183.96

S&H: $ 57.00

Insurance: $ 18.40

-------

Total: $259.36 yeah, thats what im out!

If anyone has feedback on what i can do, it would be greatly appreciated

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just for anyone wanting to buy 10 round mags from gunbroker dont trust ruseller Andrei Kouznetsov

i paid him on a dutch auction for 4 mage last june, yeah last june over 6 months ago and i cant give feedback because of time restriction. he always returns emails but is full of B.S. like " shipping from another country" and check your post office and other "stories". I took a chance and lost, so dont make the same mistake and find your mags elsewhere.

Merry Christmas everyone!!

4 x Saiga-410 Russian (Prodiz) 10 rd. mag w/counter - Item #50101337

Your bid: $183.96 ($45.99 x 4)

Discount(0%): $ 0.00

Actual price: $183.96

S&H: $ 57.00

Insurance: $ 18.40

-------

Total: $259.36 yeah, thats what im out!

If anyone has feedback on what i can do, it would be greatly appreciated

I agree 100 percent! Along with the ten round magazines, ruseller will not send an elevated front sight or flash supressors. The only thing I

have to show for my hard earned money is 18 e-mail replys from a scam artist.

Welcoms to the big wait... that's how the man operates, he's been discussed on here before. He sells a bunch of stuff and then sends one giant shipment from Russia. And even then he's had things get stuck in customs indefinetly. This is just what I've heard on here; I'm not defending him. I hope he comes through for you all.

Welcoms to the big wait... that's how the man operates, he's been discussed on here before. He sells a bunch of stuff and then sends one giant shipment from Russia. And even then he's had things get stuck in customs indefinetly. This is just what I've heard on here; I'm not defending him. I hope he comes through for you all.

Thanks for the information guys!

I was just getting ready to send that guy a bid. I think I will put that idea on hold. Seemed too good to be true anyway.

I took my new 410 up to the country for Christmas and everybody had a BLAST with it. My little niece loved it the best!

This Sagia fourm is the best!

Gun control means using two hands!

Is ruseller the same as rusmilitary.com? I bid on and won a sight from ruseller for a S12 should I just back out if there is this much trouble? Havn't paid yet.

No--they are quite different. Ruseller is an individual in Russia and Rusmil.com is a firm in England, who is generally very dependable.

Is ruseller the same as rusmilitary.com? I bid on and won a sight from ruseller for a S12 should I just back out if there is this much trouble? Havn't paid yet.

No--they are quite different. Ruseller is an individual in Russia and Rusmil.com is a firm in England, who is generally very dependable.

........"generally very dependable".

I had good service in my limited dealings with Rusmilitary.com...........Everything came as ordered, but you have to be patient to order from there. Turnaround time from ordering to receiving was a little over three months !! I'd deal with them again...........

........"generally very dependable".

I had good service in my limited dealings with Rusmilitary.com...........Everything came as ordered, but you have to be patient to order from there. Turnaround time from ordering to receiving was a little over three months !! I'd deal with them again...........

Wait time probably depends on what you are ordering. Have received items as soon as a couple of weeks and others took longer, especially if they are on back order, for example the 12g 8 round mags.

Here's my results with both. I've spent HUNDREDS and HUNDREDS of dollars with both Oleg (Great Britain) and Andrei (Russia)..............

Oleg in England is great and fast.

Andrei in Russia is great and REALLY SLOOOOW. But I got every single spring, rivet and part I ever ordered from him. You just HAVE to be patient.

And as usual..............YMMV

• 5 weeks later...

Hello Everyone,

I am a newbe to my Saiga .419 and to this site. Concerning these magazines: only one (1) came with my shotgun. From sites that I've seen on the web, extras cost $30+! And this is for one (1) 4Rd mag. Is this correct? If so, I think I made the wrong decision tobuy this firearm. The mag costs will make it prohibitive to go plinking just for fun.

Can anyone steer me in the right direction to purchase. I've been reading that there are some 10-rounders out there. Expensive also?

Thank you for any replys,

WVHollow

I waited eleven months to get two of the three S-12 mags and a refund for the third that I ordered and PAID for. Ruseller(Oleg) on the other hand takes your order but doesn't ding your card until he ships the product. You might have a wait but it won't be eleven moths and you won't be out any money while you wait.

Hello Everyone,

I am a newbe to my Saiga .419 and to this site. Concerning these magazines: only one (1) came with my shotgun. From sites that I've seen on the web, extras cost $30+! And this is for one (1) 4Rd mag. Is this correct? If so, I think I made the wrong decision tobuy this firearm. The mag costs will make it prohibitive to go plinking just for fun.

Can anyone steer me in the right direction to purchase. I've been reading that there are some 10-rounders out there. Expensive also?

WVHollow

Can't speak for the .410 but I bought two new standard ol' 5 rounders for my 12 ga and they were $35 ea. You are on the right track, the weapons are inexpensive pretty much and the magazines are expensive. BUT........if you think about it, other than AK's all new factory mags for all guns are fairly expensive items.

Hello Everyone,

WVHollow

Can't speak for the .410 but I bought two new standard ol' 5 rounders for my 12 ga and they were $35 ea. You are on the right track, the weapons are inexpensive pretty much and the magazines are expensive. BUT........if you think about it, other than AK's all new factory mags for all guns are fairly expensive items.

Thanks for your reply.

OK .............. I guess I didn't think about it like that. (And I did mean to write ".410" -- it was waaayyy early this morning when I wrote that!)

But, I'll keep lookin`.

I will not deal with Ruseller ever again. I "won" (2) 12 round mags Sept 2, 2005 and still have not received them. Andrei (Ruseller) returned all my emails, but was full of it. For a month, he was supposed to get tracking info. When I asked for a tracking number, Andrei (Ruseller) said he didn't have a number but has a scan of the shipping label. When I asked for the scan of the label, he couldn't find it. I requested a refund and have not received it yet. I have seen postings from people saying it took 6 months to get them, but I feel that is too long and too risky. Products could be delivered from the International Spacestation in less time.

I plan to leave negative feedback with Gunbroker (if possible) and will notify Paypal that he is selling weapon related items. I am considering listing my own mags in a mock auction to warn other potenial victims, then cancel the auction before it's ending and then relisting them again and again until he has to change names.

I have seen other concerns for the rusmilitary.com products. I have purchased a 10 round 410 mag from them and recieved it in approximately 1 month. They seem to be a reputable business out of England. I would do business with them again.

I waited eleven months to get two of the three S-12 mags and a refund for the third that I ordered and PAID for. Ruseller(Oleg) on the other hand takes your order but doesn't ding your card until he ships the product. You might have a wait but it won't be eleven moths and you won't be out any money while you wait.

It took eleven months? WOW!! And you did get a refund from Andrei? I've been waiting for over 5 months and feel like Andrei was just pasifying me until I could not leave feedback. I don't feel so bad now. I'm still posting the timeline on gunbroker feedback.

I have e-mailed the ruseller over 20 times on my order that was placed 10 months ago! I paid for

an elevated front sight, 10 round magazine, and flash suppressor. Still nothing. Never again will I send

that asshole a dime. And to think he has only 4 negative feedbacks on gunbroker, thats Bull shit!

I have e-mailed the ruseller over 20 times on my order that was placed 10 months ago! I paid for

an elevated front sight, 10 round magazine, and flash suppressor. Still nothing. Never again will I send

that asshole a dime. And to think he has only 4 negative feedbacks on gunbroker, thats Bull shit!

I too have emailed Andrei more that 20 times. I am going to setup another gunbroker account, bid on one of his items and leave some kick a$$ feedback. I fortunately have 2 ISP accounts and am very willing to sacrifice one to save others. I may also run my own mock auctions for saiga stuff with a warning against him. He strings users along until its too late to leave feedback.

That's because by the time you receive your items it is almost always past the three month period that you can leave feedback on GunBroker.

Edited by tritium

It took eleven months? WOW!! And you did get a refund from Andrei? I've been waiting for over 5 months and feel like Andrei was just pasifying me until I could not leave feedback. I don't feel so bad now. I'm still posting the timeline on gunbroker feedback.

Dude I got my stuff and the refund for one because I went to every AK board on the internet bad-mouthing the SOB and he wanted to shut me up. You might get your stuff and/or a refund but it won't come easy. I left negative feedback on gunbroker but changed it after he refunded the price of one mag and promised the other two would be coming in short order(they weren't). I played the fool and will never be that stupid again.

Hello, to everyone!

All, that I can say right now, is: there were too many problems with the last orders, that I got from you and others within the most part of last year and I and my Germany partner almost 3 months are trying to resolve this. Yes, I know, that such service is not acceptable. I already provided some compensation to some of my customers and will provide more compensation if this will be required. I'll refund money to those, who need this. This is the most, that I can do in this situation. But... I'll not be able to refund to everyone instantly. All money, that I got for stuff invested in stuff, its delivery, customs taxes, etc. So, right now I'll be compel to pay my own money. Of course, I undertand, that nobody care, about my problems.... But, I'm almost 5 years in this business. There were bad times and good times in my activity. There was almost collapse about two years ago, but I'm still here. So, I'm sure, we'll resolve this problem too. I just want to ask everybody not to panic. If someone think, that I'm a scammer, then why I'm still in this business and why there are alot of people, who can't say something bad about me? I'm talking not about me auction feedbacks, but about other forums. I'm selling Internationally not a toilet paper, but something, that can be very questionable, when it passing borders. I'm not trying to say, that I'm selling something illegal, this is not so. I just trying to say, that considering the specific of this stuff, delays are possible. People, who are dealing with me for years, know this.

Andrei.