You saw it here first!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude I just figured out a cool way to mount one of those alluminum rails to replace the rib sight system on the 12 and 20.

Just to hear Cobra's 2 remaining brain cells rattling together due to this idea is nice in itself. I think he'll come up with an idea that works whether it is commercially feasible or not, may be a mexican wire tire job, but in the end the damn thing will work.

To this day I still have people look down the barrel at my fixed sight cobra rigged S-12 and say "Damn that looks just a long Glock17 sight picture". I can still shoot that iron sight setup better than my 700.00 optics up to 50 yards and think it's funny that such a simple "confortable" sight picture makes people think that the shotgun is a different gun altogether. There are probably better systems out there now as all this optical/shnoptical/rail system stuff progresses, but I still have to give Cobra some props when people look down the barrel of an 18" 12gauge Glock with an AK action, and shoot 2inch circles of slugs in 30 yards. funny stuff.

Edited by twinhairdryers