URALS and the laser sight deal...

And this thing is pretty damn cool. I also got the adjustment "wrenches" that allow you to sight in the laser. Hey Cobra! Didn't you say that you sighted in yours by looking down the bbl or something? This is a welcome addition to my setup.

Thats bore sighting.....basically you set your gun up on a bench with the target about 20-25 yrds out....look thru the breach end of the bore so you are looking out of the barrel and adjust the gun on the bench till you are centered on the target.....then center your sight / optics on the target....recheck thru bore and you should be good. (of coarse you have to pull out the carrier to do this)

I used my laser bore sighter and played connect the dots at 25 yards. Urals has been a good dude to deal with in the past, how was his shipping time this go round and how did he accept payment. It floors me that some Russian sellers get you your stuff, no hastles, no long waits, and at a decent price, then there are the other horror stories.

I paid him through paypal's transfer money feature on the 15th of December. It came two days ago so it took 25 days. But you just cant get this thing anywhere else. DARK GREEN! here is his store adress. As you might guess, he deals in russian motorcycle parts. My laser was NOT listed, i had to ask if he had one on hand. It cost me 123 bucks for the laser, a battery, adjustment tools, and the original manuel with factory stamping.

Edited by Azkamidaka
How accurate is that? it sounds like it wouldnt work or wouldnt be very accurate but then it wouldnt have a cool name like "bore sightning" i guess.

Well it will get you pretty close....you can dial it in from there for slugs. For shot ...should be good to go.

And this thing is pretty damn cool. I also got the adjustment "wrenches" that allow you to sight in the laser. Hey Cobra! Didn't you say that you sighted in yours by looking down the bbl or something? This is a welcome addition to my setup.

Thats bore sighting.....basically you set your gun up on a bench with the target about 20-25 yrds out....look thru the breach end of the bore so you are looking out of the barrel and adjust the gun on the bench till you are centered on the target.....then center your sight / optics on the target....recheck thru bore and you should be good. (of coarse you have to pull out the carrier to do this)

Yep that's exactly how I did mine. It will get you pretty damn close. With shot you will tear some shit up from that range! It's great to shoot from the hip at multiple targets rapidfire and watch the cans dance with both eyes open! It hols zero very well too. Going from slugs to low brass really isn't an issue with accuracy though because the laser will change POA when you rotate the regulator 180 degrees. I had mine zeroed on the #2 gas setting.

Yep that's exactly how I did mine. It will get you pretty damn close. With shot you will tear some shit up from that range! It's great to shoot from the hip at multiple targets rapidfire and watch the cans dance with both eyes open! It hols zero very well too. Going from slugs to low brass really isn't an issue with accuracy though because the laser will change POA when you rotate the regulator 180 degrees. I had mine zeroed on the #2 gas setting.