got to shoot it today

you cant pry the smile off my face. I got my AMD crossbreed back from the gun show today and shot it for the first time. I know this is redneck as hell but with the 2 pistol grips and folding stock . You can fold the stock turn the gun bolt side down place the back grip on your hip & hold the front grip and BUMP FIRE it empty (30 rounds) before you can get off the trigger. :) no you cant control it or hit anything . but man it is fun!

Im not that crazy about it but i didnt want the guns to look the same.I got these two kits when they first came out for $89 bucks apiece..which i had bought a shit load more as there pretty scarce and$$$ now.

when I lived in Ohio I had a chance to buy a Ak with this stock set on it for 700 dollars at a flea market in Wilmington . A buddy with me said he would punch me in the face if I gave that much for a used gun. I have not been able to find another one since. I should drive up to washington court house and kick him in the BALLS! I want this stock set so bad. I dont think it would hold up to a 12 gauge. the stock set alone is almost 600 dollars.

post-5078-1170126026_thumb.jpg

Edited by will36
when I lived in Ohio I had a chance to buy a Ak with this stock set on it for 700 dollars at a flea market in Wilmington . A buddy with me said he would punch me in the face if I gave that much for a used gun. I have not been able to find another one since. I should drive up to washington court house and kick him in the BALLS! I want this stock set so bad. I dont think it would hold up to a 12 gauge. the stock set alone is almost 600 dollars.

Back in the late 80's my dad had a Chinese AK with that stock, he got it for like $300 brand new, nowadays they go for close to $1000 or more if you can even find one. I remember the stock being pretty sturdy so I'm sure it would hold up to 12 ga. (it was much sturdier than the Romanian wire stocks and people use those on Saigas).

Edited by kahrak
you cant pry the smile off my face. I got my AMD crossbreed back from the gun show today and shot it for the first time. I know this is redneck as hell but with the 2 pistol grips and folding stock . You can fold the stock turn the gun bolt side down place the back grip on your hip & hold the front grip and BUMP FIRE it empty (30 rounds) before you can get off the trigger. :) no you cant control it or hit anything . but man it is fun!

There's nothing redneck at all about a knowledgeable gun afficianado enjoying exotic guns that most sheple don't/won't understand :smoke:

Oh, by the way, you can practice and learn to place most of the 30 rounds in, let's say, an IDPA or IPSC sized target at 7-10 yds from the shoulder (with the stock extended). I didn't know how it can be possible when I got my first AK and started bumping about five years ago after 30 years of AR shooting, but, trust me. . .it is only a few hundred practice rounds away!!! Good luck! And, ENJOY!!!!

Back in the late 80's my dad had a Chinese AK with that stock, he got it for like $300 brand new, nowadays they go for close to $1000 or more if you can even find one. I remember the stock being pretty sturdy so I'm sure it would hold up to 12 ga. (it was much sturdier than the Romanian wire stocks and people use those on Saigas).

the thing is a lot of those guns with that stock set came from B-west and they had there recievers which were not heat treated and came apart! never buy a B west gun unless its a over stamp gun. They also imported a a bb gun with that stock and pistol grip.

There's nothing redneck at all about a knowledgeable gun afficianado enjoying exotic guns that most sheple don't/won't understand :smoke:

Oh, by the way, you can practice and learn to place most of the 30 rounds in, let's say, an IDPA or IPSC sized target at 7-10 yds from the shoulder (with the stock extended). I didn't know how it can be possible when I got my first AK and started bumping about five years ago after 30 years of AR shooting, but, trust me. . .it is only a few hundred practice rounds away!!! Good luck! And, ENJOY!!!!

Is it just the double pistol grips?? I cant get my other AK's to work like that. I got pretty good with my bushmaster.

Im not that crazy about it but i didnt want the guns to look the same.I got these two kits when they first came out for $89 bucks apiece..which i had bought a shit load more as there pretty scarce and$$$ now.

Glad I still have 7 AMD Kits lying around. Averaged about $75 a piece : ) Not for sale

Dude... I saw this stock on a Chinese AK at a gun show today. They wanted $1,650 for it!!!! :eek:

It was pretty sweet... but not $1,650 sweet!

Dude... I saw this stock on a Chinese AK at a gun show today. They wanted $1,650 for it!!!! :eek:

It was pretty sweet... but not $1,650 sweet!

they are expensive! but they do look sweet