I hate to sound like a wiseenheimer and everything, but if you cant hit a golf ball off the tee or fairway more than 200 yards, you might want to stop playing!

but that does look like one of the pointlessly fun things to have laying around. they need tennis ball launchers so we can all run around shooting each other with em. I gotta think that a golf ball at that speed is gonna hurt like hell. I wonder what else you can launch with one? maybe get a sharpened piece of metal pipe and make spud bullets? at 50 cents a pop (for crappy used range balls) to 5 bucks a ball, that might actually get expensive!

um...

I almost hate to add fuel to this fire, but standard US rifle grenade adapters (meant to launch the round style grenade, from a rifle) will hold a tennis ball, and fit nicely over the grenade launcher on a Yugoslav SKS. The highest price I've seen for them is $2.99. Be advised, the adapter goes flying off with the tennis ball.

um...

I almost hate to add fuel to this fire, but standard US rifle grenade adapters (meant to launch the round style grenade, from a rifle) will hold a tennis ball, and fit nicely over the grenade launcher on a Yugoslav SKS. The highest price I've seen for them is $2.99. Be advised, the adapter goes flying off with the tennis ball.

I'll post a pic of them when i get home I was getting about 75 yds with them (with a inert pineapple instead of a tennis ball)

Samco Global has them...

http://www.samcoglobal.com/access.html

The ONLY downside is you need to buy 9 of them, cause they have a $24.00 minimum order... and at $2.99 each... Well, do the math... ya gotta buy 9...

Still , they are fun, and you can sell them to EVERYONE!!!!

I bought 9, I think I have just TWO left for my own fun...

These are one of the most PERFECT "group buy" items... cheap, easy to ship, and loads of fun!!!

One thing to note... it's best to spray paint them a BRIGHT COLOR, before launching them anywhere near woods/brush/tall grasses/weeds

:smoke:

gl1.jpg

gl2.jpg

I need to see how a golf ball fits in the fake can on my 104, I might just have one already. Permanently attached no less. I wonder what a hacky-sack would do? Probably catch fire. Which might be pretty cool too.

Edited by DaGroaner