AGP 10 Round Mags, Place Your Orders Now!

You guys are like family to me ,I haven`t been a member long but I always log on to the forum when I get off duty to see whats going on. I used the forum for research before I bought my SAIGA-12 and I hope to use it long after I buy my 5th one, lets not rip this place apart. Let the guys @AGP do the job and enjoy the product they sell for as long as we can because if the democrats take over we`ll all look back on this as the good ole` days. To the people who bitch all the time SHUT THE FUCK UP! Let Ben and Kevin get down to business so that we may all enjoy.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

DAMN!

Cobra, Non Carborundium Illigitimi Est. (Or something like that.) Don't let the bastards wear you down!.

Good rant-don't apoligize. Whining sniveling -pick pick pick-that is how talentless people make themselves feel good. They abraid the people who actually DO anything.

Let me make a few points:

1. This is the best piece of cyberspace around.

2. Makc is a hell of a guy to put up with us.

3. S-12 10rd. mags are made of UNOBTANIUM! Many have vowed to make mags and failed to get a supply of it -but-AGP has come through.

4. With the demorats back in power we need to be fighting for our constitutional rights-not fighting among ourselves.