AGP 10 Round Mags, Place Your Orders Now!

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You guys may want to look into your order page, I went there to place an order and it popped up with someone else's info all filled in (mailing address, billing address, email, login password, credit card expiration date--everything except the actual credit card #). Now I'm afraid to order since it seems to leave your information up for the next person placing an order to see.

Edited by kahrak
You guys may want to look into your order page, I went there to place an order and it popped up with someone else's info all filled in (mailing address, billing address, email, login password, credit card expiration date--everything except the actual credit card #). Now I'm afraid to order since it seems to leave your information up for the next person placing an order to see.

I don't see how that is possible unless your username and password for our website is the same as someone else's. I've forwarded this on to our web developers but I don't know how this can happen.

I don't see how that is possible unless your username and password for our website is the same as someone else's. I've forwarded this on to our web developers but I don't know how this can happen.

It brought up someone else's info for me too! AGP dudes... let me know and I'll send you a copy of the page that came up for me.

It brought up someone else's info for me too! AGP dudes... let me know and I'll send you a copy of the page that came up for me.

Please email me what you received. ben@agparms.com

Would you (AGP) be willing to trade Mags for T-Shirts?

already printed some up with your mags for Red*Jacket.

http://www.redstick-firearms.com/articles/articles.html

I ain't in no hurry - maybe next production run?

not trying to be a pain in the ass, but if it could be mutually beneficial....

*edit* Also looking for sponsors for the forum shirts.

http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showto...mp;#entry119772

Edited by Juggernaut

I would certainly hope it was not MY personal information.

Shouldn't be though since I ordered mine a few hours after those posts above, the site was down, and then returned.

But still. I hope you certainly fixed that.

Edited by whatmanual

Somebody probably has seen your info, but maybe there weren't too many people cruising AGP's website that day....maybe.

I ordered early like you did, so both of us now look like your avatar.

I could go into a long boo hoo story about me trying to order these in the last run and getting skunked, but I won't.

We have IP logs of everyone who looked into the Admin side of the website and it was only Glockshooter. He was the one who brought the problem to our attention and I'm sure has no ill intentions. The problem is fixed, nobodys credit card info got out to the general public.

We kind of left the keys in the ignition for a few hours but nobody took it for a joy ride. We changed the locks and it's all taken care of now.

Kevin@AGP

I did not retain any info, nor would I use anyones info had I retained it. Even when I was posting some stuff as proof that it was leaking I used a lot of * instead of letters and numbers. I'm in law enforcement and have been through background checks. I have also given my name to Kevin.

The whole thing did freak me out, though.

With all due respect I would not rely on the belief that I am the only one who saw the data.

1) Karak posted that he saw a lot of data.

2) the possibility of that was questioned.

3) Mika posted that he saw a lot of data.

3) Kevin's internet guy says my IP was the only on in the admin site, but he was also the one who said the site was shut down to address the problem after karak was in but before I was in.

4) an IP address is not a personal address. Anyone in my city with service provided by my cable company has the same IP.

As a precaution I would suggest at a bare minimum monitoring the purchases on the credit card you used. It would be prudent to can get a new card with a new number and expiration date free of charge from the credit card company. Take responsibility yourself for your security.

Edited by GLOCKshooter

Hello

Not trying to be like Chicken Little, but I would surmise that the recent efforts to (permanently) resurrect the AWB will negatively reflect ones' ability to obtain these in the future. I would be surprised if the S-12 in general were not on their myopic "radar screen".....

- I'm also stockpiling ammo!

Respectfully posted,

Guido2 in Houston

We're taking orders for the third batch of mags that are set to begin shipping within the next two weeks. Get them ordered up now people.

We want to thank everyone for being so patient through our manufacturing process.

http://www.agparms.com

2 questions:

1.are the mags in stock like your site says or is there going to be a manufacturing delay?

2.can we phone our orders in?

thanks!

With all due respect I would not rely on the belief that I am the only one who saw the data.

3) Kevin's internet guy says my IP was the only on in the admin site, but he was also the one who said the site was shut down to address the problem after karak was in but before I was in.

4) an IP address is not a personal address. Anyone in my city with service provided by my cable company has the same IP.

As a precaution I would suggest at a bare minimum monitoring the purchases on the credit card you used. It would be prudent to can get a new card with a new number and expiration date free of charge from the credit card company. Take responsibility yourself for your security.

I didn't see any actual credit card info like I had initially thought, I just saw the default expiration date that the page brings up. I went to the order page and I saw that all of the blanks with name and address were already filled in with someone else's info, the credit card info doesn't stay on the page (thankfully for whoever had their info up there). I then came here and posted about it since I wanted to place an order but didn't want my info up there for all to see.

The mags are being built right now, the only delay for shipping is going to be a week or two for the volume of orders we need to process.

Phone orders in 480-983-6083

With all due respect you don't quite understand. We know exactly who saw what. We log every keystroke+ click to an IP, and every IP address is unique. And Ben is the one who said the site was shut down, not our internet guys. Ben had shut down the shopping store end of the website but not the Admin end. Then we later shut down the Admin side after you contacted us.

You are the only one who accessed the credit card numbers. The other data was seen by about 10 people but it was only a name and address on the shopping store side of the website. The shopping store side of the website never see's credit card numbers.

There is no conspiracy or cover up. This is exactly what happened. If anyones credit card number was stolen it was by Glockshooter and we can prove it. I'm sure that is not going to be a problem.

To expand on my anaogy on leaving the keys in the car, it's like we also had 10 video cameras on the car at the time so we know who did what. It took us a little while to view all the video footage and figure out who did what but we did and now know exactly what happened.

I 100% assure everyone our website is totally secure and the slip up the other day will never happen again. But anyone who still feels iffy about ordering on our website can certainly call in the order. 480-983-6083

Kevin

I did not say there was a coverup. If I seemed to imply that I apologize. What I meant to say is that people are responsible for their own security, and should take steps to protect themselves rather than rely on other's assurances. Others make mistakes (as your tech guy obviously did, and we could argue about the scope or particulars of that).

To be fair, people would also have to be relying on my assurances that I was a stand up guy, a LEO, etc.. There is no assurance whatsoever that the name and address I sent you is legit. I could forward any credit card info to to Russia or Nigeria and let them do the scams, and it would be impossible to pin it on me.

As to the IPs, the RIAA has not exactly been having 100% success with their downloading lawsuits based on that tech, and they have huge resources devoted on the front end to catching people.

My advice to check charges and perhaps get a replacement card is also a little self serving. Say for sake of argument someone who ordered a mag from you gets a bad charge on their card from a crooked waiter who had their card to pay the check that night. Who is the #1 suspect? "If anyone stole the card info it is Glockshooter and we can prove it." Just like the good Samaritan who gets sued for stopping and rendering medical aid at an accident, I end up on the hot seat.

ALL I am saying is that just like a person can CCW instead of relying 100% on the police, They can take one or two simple steps to take personal responsibility for their economic safety. There has been a known breach.