after all these years, i finally gave in and bought one

I can say the Tapco 20rd mags are best/ most reliable SKS mags available,at least used with there T6 stock combo.I havent used them in the wood stocks as the need a bit of fitting but are as reliable and easy/easy to load as a AK.I havent been much for some of Tapcos stuff but this stock and there mags are great,heck they were $89 shooter grade SKS's i got at a gun show,wood stocks were trashed,blueing was half worn off on one.So for $89+ $71 bucks delivered for the stock from a company on e-bay and US gas pistons $25 i got less than $200 in each of them basic.

SKSyugotapco.jpg

well, sks project has been put on hold for a good while.

went to the gunshow this weekend and just couldn't say no to 45acp.

found this jewel in excellent to damn near mint condition with i bet no more than about 50 rounds through her. she was so clean.

now i've read + and - about this brand 1911. all i can say for now is that i fired multiple fmj rounds through her without one single failure PERIOD. and she hit right where i aimed her.

the most amazing thing was the price, which i believe may have been a mistake, but thats what i paid.

post-987-1173151627_thumb.jpg

$185+tax. hell, there were hi points and jennings with higher price tags! a true hidden jewel!

I DEFINITELY think you spent your money wiser on the Llama than bubbafying your SKS. Wise choice.

your 45 is worth about 220-250 in the condition you describe and from what I can see in the picture, and was made between 1995 1999.

suggestion on economical CCW guns. look at the CZ75 BD. VERY nice pistol for the money. Ive seen them for 380, or thereabouts.

my blue book is saying that Llama Gabilondo/Vitoria went bankrupt in 1992, and in 2000 was refinanced under one of thier cooperatives and is now under the name Llama - Fabrinor S.A.L. , they are located in Vitoria, Spain. they are currently imported, although the model you own was discontinued in 1999.